Author Topic: bleh  (Read 726 times)

Offline Apocalypse

• Major
  • Who is the wiseman? beggar or king?
bleh
« on: February 05, 2007, 06:26:00 pm »
Ok, so i got to playing and dark maps + low ammo + more stuff = hard but in the middle of it i thought "what if there could be smoke nades, NVG, ammo drum clips, or maybe upgrades for weapons (yes yes i know there's topics liek this) ,but instead of just automatically getting them, they could come like the advanced feature, in a seperate box, like the primaries are in the rectangle box, then the secondaries are in a square box below it, what if the upgrades came just below the secondaries.

To balance it out you only get 1 upgarde and only certain upgrades can be used with certain guns, like a zoom for the ruger (first zoom crouching with the barret) or a ammo drum adding 30-60 rounds to the AK or the steyer, m79 could have a smoke ande launching tool, deagles could turn to auto deagles, and the NVG would be used without any weapon upgrades/smoke nades, "how would the NVG work?" for those not about to flame, well there could be a map feature so some maps ARE dark, not just made to LOOK dark.

thnx for reading and flame away  [retard]
Skin against skin blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate consumed by fear

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
Re: bleh
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 08:58:14 pm »
To make the first productive post in this thread:

I'd have to say that I disagree with this idea. Soldat would become unbalanced and awkward, even with the slight limitations on the upgrades. Sorry mate. It's good to see that you're thinking, though! Keep trying. :)

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 10:08:52 pm »
Spam from Hootie hoo, Scorpian, and Jæson deleted.

If you're going to say no at least put reasons why.  Just posting "no" isn't constructive in the least bit, especially when people get the bright idea to start a small quote train.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:33 am »
a zoom for the ruger

HAHA no. This'll make ruger WAY overpowered, no way dude.

or a ammo drum adding 30-60 rounds to the AK or the steyr
This idea is not too bad, but I'd say only 10 rounds or so, a pretty good Idea i think.

m79 could have a smoke nade launching tool

This is a good Idea I think. I support that totally.

deagles could turn to auto deagles
Oh no. Then again, the deagles would be overpowered.

So, as a server option not too bád I think.