Author Topic: Most stupid votes against you  (Read 118275 times)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Re: Most stupid votes against you
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2007, 09:36:17 pm »
I don't mind. Girls are enlisting in the army, so why not soldat? :P it's basically the same thing, except with respawns.

Offline Not Not Muldritch

• Major
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2007, 09:55:13 pm »
Actually this happens to me kinda often. I'm a man and pretend to be a girl online, so usually servers kick me because the easily see through my thinly-veiled facade. There just jealous I... Oh, God, why can't I get enough money for that operation? Why have you cursed me with this horrid male body? I just want to be beautiful! Is that too much to ask?!
Fixed.

Offline Snowman

• Major(1)
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2007, 10:42:58 pm »
WTF. And the voters and stupid for voting. Fucking Assholes.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2007, 02:50:21 am »
oh heres a new one

Vote kick: Thunderpantz
Reason: "Killing ME too much"

I never got kicked for it, but everyone else kicked HIM, because they said: "It's part of the game, n00b!"

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Snowman

• Major(1)
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2007, 02:13:32 pm »
LOL. I got kicked because I had infinite knives.(and other hacks on but I wasn't using them).

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2007, 03:52:22 pm »
Actually this happens to me kinda often. I'm a girl and usually servers kick me because they think Soldat is for guys only. There just jealous I PWN them.
Thats f**king retarded. I suppose your best off just changing your name or something.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2007, 12:41:56 pm »
Actually this happens to me kinda often. I'm a girl and usually servers kick me because they think Soldat is for guys only. There just jealous I PWN them.

Doubt it. I've dealt plenty of pwnage in Soldat and that has never happened to me.

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2007, 04:11:00 pm »
thats cuz every1 loves Anna....

..i don't really see a problem playing with girls in fact i think it's better if more girls play...in some weird way it's more interesting playing with oppos sex

Offline Magic Odd Effect

• Camper
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2007, 10:56:00 pm »
Ooh, i got another one...

"Won't f***ing shut up" by Burnt Biscuit.

Didn't get me kicked though.

I was trying to help my teammates win in Dodgeball #1 server after I got unluckily killed soon after the round started. Telling them things like, "aim carefully now" or
"save your knives". Well, bisquick (my name for him) got mad and voted.

No one voted against me. Seriously.

Plus, no one on Bravo team even knew. Hehe. Love team chat.
Don't say that you're Magic. Because you aren't, and I am.
All-around good with weapons that aren't long range, except in TW.
Now be careful out there, soldier.
Best Newbie in the May 2007 Soldatforums Member Awards!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2007, 10:59:13 pm »
Well, sometimes when I join a Deathmatch server that someone is hosting at their house with their friends, I'll kill them all and totally own them. They votekick me. But I rarely do this and I usually leave before it gets to the point of them vote kicking me.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Zombeh

• Major(1)
  • Pities the Foo and the anti-chainsaw F00.
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2007, 12:55:28 pm »
 :'( "Loser Aimbot" I missed a guy right after this vote was initiated... I WAS BANNED.  -.- I'm p'shawed now.

"Nazi terrorist Russian" Got kicked.

"Noob **** **** hacker" Hate it because I'm unregistered and began playing well from the first 3 games. Just because I'm good doesn't mean you have to vote-kick me. You could leave instead...

"FOO!" I owned this guy about 3 times: with barret. I wasnt even camping/spraying it. I got banned from the server. -.-

"AIMBOT!" Actually got me totally banned from all the servers. for 2 well-placed throwing knives. And Now I'm p'shawethed.

EDIT: Forgot the most important one. "AMMO H4x0rz9rc0p73r5z0r5!"   First of all, I had TWO barrets noob, second of all, learn to use your F key.
     ALSO: "knife throw haxxx"  Ok, so I hit my F key the fourth game I'm in on accident, and my knife suddenly flys off and hits this guy in the chest.  For a sec I wondered If I really had done something, then the guy who actually (it did kick me) knew wtf I was doing chucked his knife, missed, and chainsawed me. Apparently, He was a h***uva hypocrite. And... Doesn't change my sorta-ban...
 :'(
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 01:14:59 pm by Zombeh »
Finally unbanned and practicing on RSA servers and zombie servers across the Solat! The Soldworld...

Offline Protoman

• Soldier
  • ~whistle~
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2007, 07:40:48 pm »
A kick vote was once issued against me. It didn't go through, but this was his reason:

"Shot twice barret no death"

Besides his lack of grammer, I was wearing a BP Vest and he wasnt the best shot. After that, he chalanged me to a duel. I told him to go find a server. He left and never came back after that.

Moral: Dont get pissed when you're the one who missed.

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2007, 05:35:42 am »
Ok this happened just recently....

I was playin a RS match with the spas... i managed to nail like four people, best round i had so far... then i got voted out of the game claiming i was using aimbot... :P

Offline jazh0e

• Major(1)
  • U Can't touch this! Nanana!
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2007, 06:21:25 am »
aim/hack/omg he has 2 m79s/ noob m79/ spawn camp...

etc etc

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2007, 03:02:17 pm »
"camps too much" on !Elite Snipe n' Slice, got me kicked
"sniper", I had a Light Sniper nick at that time, didn't get me kicked
Text goes here...

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2007, 03:32:55 pm »
I get voted for "runner n00b omfg F12 lulz!!!1!11" very often on R/S, but I just dont care. I dont get kicked too often and I have this,
"If you dont manage to defend your flag..." quote from Chakra as a taunt.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 03:35:00 pm by Sytrus »

Offline [Gunstar]

• Major(1)
  • Local Gunslinger
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2007, 07:25:33 pm »
too many "won't shut up" votes to count but my favorite was "hate his apples" which didn't get me banned thankfully
"How do you like them apples???"
Paradoxically I'd make War for Peace
The statement below is true
The statement above is false

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2007, 02:48:05 am »
Well when a person is TKing, hacking, or generally being a nuisance in the server I'm actually the one initiating stupid votes if they don't get kicked right away. Most of the time, if the people in the server won't kick someone for reasons like "HACKING", "TKer", or the like when it's obvious that's what they're doing... it's better to appeal to their sense of humor with things like "Hate his shoe color", "BUNNY EARS?!?!?", "He's PINK~!" and the like.

As far as those against me, well... there've been some funny ones. I remember once awhile back when newbies to the game were called Soldier, and there was one in this server I was in who kept voting to kick me because of how well I was doing.

He not once said I was hacking, just said I was too good. "Vote if u want to win" and whatnot, at one point after voting me like five times his next reason was "Do I really need a reaso" before it got cut off. It was hilarious, because between killing off at least half his team before one of them could kill me each time I spawned, grabbing and capping their flag multiple times, and generally just having a great day of Soldat... both his team and mine would laugh over how desperate he grew to kick me.

I was a one-man wrecking machine that day and, thankfully, everyone was able to accept that except him :D

I think by far the most amusing one-liner for a vote against me though, which didn't get me kicked, was "hate his waffles". It got a good portion of the server going "wtf" at it.

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2007, 02:53:23 am »
"corner-thrower"
in DB this guy tried to kick me for ^^ cause i was owning him and he decided I was just lucking out by aiming for the corner.

Offline Kalidascorp

• Major(1)
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2007, 03:27:06 pm »
I only got banned on one server.... for camping. It was a server with only Baretts, so it was just funny to watch 5 enemy players line up, and then headshot through like 2 or 3 of them.

But here are some attempted kicks:

"Hacker" - This guy was a total noob. All I did was kill myself to kill him with my law. (I killed myself... and I'm a hacker?) It was an R/S/A server, and that shot one our team the game... He got banned about a minute later for going on a TK spree. - Didn't get kicked/banned
"This guy sucks" - Ok, so I did have 0 kills. (CTF server) But after the vote kick got initiated, i just said, "Hmm, you're right!" I killed two guys and got a Triple Kill right after... with a USSOCOM. (R/S/A) He then TKed me and got kicked. - Didn't get kicked/banned

I manage to get a good reputation with most of the players in the server, so whenever I'm accused of something, most of them back me up. This helps whenever a noobs walks in and desides to try and kick me.