Author Topic: Most stupid votes against you  (Read 117947 times)

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: Most stupid votes against you
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2007, 03:53:27 pm »
I entered a server 2 days ago and within about 5 seconds after entering, only having been able to spawn and select a weapon somebody had voted me out "noob".

Some people.... -.-

Don't worry, I gave him the thrashing of his life with several successive knife throw kills until he left.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2007, 10:29:31 am »
happend today, about 30 mins ago in saw & law

this guy $w33t d34th or something voted this guy for spawn camping, he got voted away and so $w33t started spawn camping. i called him a hypocrit and all his little peasent supporters started voting me saying "death said so" just seemed pretty dumb. he tryed voting people for lag, and tryed voting me like 10 times for "STFU"

i thought it was great, and i never got kicked.

another thing, same story, he went to spectator and then said "bravo team is unfair" well, why did you leave then? he made his own team unfair by abandonin them. heh [retard]

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2007, 06:30:41 pm »
I've been kicked for "ruining the fun!" when I was winning with almost a 10:1 kill:death ratio.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2007, 07:33:31 pm »
I've been kicked for "ruining the fun!" when I was winning with almost a 10:1 kill:death ratio.

yah someone has kicked me out of a server he made cause I beat him 30-0

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2007, 08:32:59 pm »
Someone tried to vote me for winning 81/1  K/D ;D

(Well, ctf on a nub server, so 60 of that was caps, but it was funny how the guy couldn't accept losing so badly :D)
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Protoman

• Soldier
  • ~whistle~
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2007, 11:22:27 pm »
I already posted here, but I got another one!
Someone thought I was an Aimbot today. Once the post was put up, I said "I'm not an Aimbot, prick" and he said "Fuck you," knowing his defeat. Post didnt go through and I went on playing the same Inf game for about 7 more maps.

Offline Silverflame

• Soldier
  • The Last Sniper
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2007, 11:33:59 pm »
vote: asdlfkasjdflkasjdf (didnt get kicked) = i knifed the same guy about 4 times in a row, guess he got pissed xD

vote: noob (didnt get kicked) = same scenario cept i was owning a few people with about a 20 : 5 ratio...

these and more stupid votes were all from !elite snipe and slice server

I have mad skills, don't you?

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2007, 08:15:34 am »
I was already voted for "aimbot" pretty often, because I am really good with the ruger and the Deagles.....:/

Offline Zero

• Soldier
« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2007, 08:48:37 am »
I hate when I'm waiting/hiding for the flag to reappear on the enemy side   Somebody decides to kick for camping. I'm like "Wtf I'm hiding"    Or when i kill one person when they spawn i get kicked for spawning :|             
True warriors know the destructiveness of power-and how and when to use it.

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2007, 04:44:10 pm »
got one with "killed me while I was on the toilet" didn't work though ;P

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline TrueNinja117

• Major(1)
  • Fear the SpamMan
« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2007, 08:44:39 pm »
-"Is bisexual"... excuse me, since when does sexuality have to do ANYTHING with Soldat?
-"Is a furry"...again. Someone has got something against me.
-"Is a LAW abuser"...got this one time when i randomly shot a LAW into the distance and it blew 2 guys up. Jealous bastards.
Run like your nuts are on fire.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2007, 10:39:10 am »
Not against me, but yesterday someone on !Elite Deathmatch tried to votekick someone for:

Kick: Camper_1
Voter: [Geo]_Fire
Reason: your a loser
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline jigsaw man10

• Major(1)
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2007, 01:24:50 pm »
i got a really stupid one some racist a**hole try to kick me

kick:doom bringer
voter: major spunk
reason: Jewish whore< even though am not Jewish
i didn't get kicked for that but he did

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2007, 01:30:20 pm »
Far too many whiners.

I was in !Elite Hover. I win the race with a minigun.
kick: Blue-ninja
voter: Server
Reason: possible cheating.

Well, both of us were zooming around the map on the server's modified minigun, and I won the race, so that's when the server vote-banned me. I've been banned since. :P deranged duck, you there?

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2007, 05:34:26 pm »
Yeah, that happens at the end of EVERY hoverrace round. The server votekicks people who grab the flag and score with it in too small of a time, to prevent warphackers. On hoverrace, though, the flags are right next to each other, which activates the autokick.

Whoever owns the server really should remove that...I won/was voted 8 times in a row just 15 minutes ago, thankfully it was just me and 1 other guy who realized it was a glitch on the server.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2007, 09:24:38 am »
This happened to me on Leo's CTF:

Voter: Server
Reason: Server, possible cheating.

The thing is, I wasn't furcking cheating and it voted right after I joined. I wasn't there for two seconds, there the vote popped up. Bang, I got banned - permanentely. But after I asked Leo on the forums here, he unbanned me again^^

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2007, 11:34:29 am »
lag(kicked) 50 ping :(
too good(managed to stay).....I had the rambo's bow for like a hour :)
not a hacker(kicked)went into a server with only hackers in it...
omg haxxor!!!(nope) hah....good day...couple of tricky barrett shots, never missed any
asdasdasd(nope)

Always remember the succubus...

Offline AmundRe

• Major(1)
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2007, 02:33:45 pm »
-"Is a LAW abuser"...got this one time when i randomly shot a LAW into the distance and it blew 2 guys up.

How can someone get mad at this? If this happened to me I'd start laughing. Here I'd be minding my own business when some random LAW missle blows my ass to kingdom come. I'd be more mad at myself for just standing around.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want... He restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 
Psalm 23; Soldat Bible

Offline Snipufin

• Camper
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2007, 11:51:59 am »
Ok, here are some new ones.

He has teh dubbel berret! - kicked <.<

He made double kill with barret! - no kick

He can shoot with barret and LAW! - kick <.<

He has no head! - And I don't even use the invisible skin. kick <.<

ROLFOLFORLFO! - kick

Threw the flag away! - I tried to give the flag away for him, but no, he doesn't take it. Kick
Name:     Snipufin
Position:    Soldier

Offline Brok3n Arr0w

• Major
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2007, 02:59:08 pm »
i've had a few stupid ones when everyone was talking trash and trying to vote kick for things like "stfu" "noob" "sucks ****." 

i joined an (WM)!elite server and started owning with mp5. then a few guys start yelling hax. i ask who and they say i was. then a vote kick came up. i was about to type "wtf i dont hack" then i was booted.

another !elite server i was owning with ruger then was booted fow aimbot or something. when i was booted the screen froze with my bullet blowing a guys head off. if only i had taken screenshot.....

i'm also perma-banned on a clan {GOLD} server. i dont even remember seeing a vote kick, but i loved that server. anyone know where their site is so i can get unbanned?
There is no knowledge that is not power.