Author Topic: Most stupid votes against you  (Read 116888 times)

Offline Dr3ad

• Major(1)
  • Dark, Mysterious l am the Dread
Re: Most stupid votes against you
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2007, 11:56:12 pm »
well ive had

"Naded me" - Got Kicked
"SPawn Hacker noob" - Didn't get kicked ( i accidently knifed this guy twice when he respawned lol)

"Trying too hard" - Got kicked. Didnt know what that was all about but noobs these days
And perhaps the funniest i ever HAVE gotten kicked for was
"Trying to be an admin"  HAHAHAHA what a way to get kicked by the way unlucky xlll i don' get your sig

The soldier turned around. The last of many who died in the war for mankind, a smile rising up on his face but then he heard it, a low rumbling roar coming from the depths of hell and then he realized.................the Dread were coming.

WoooHooo

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2007, 11:26:41 am »
those ass holes always kicking me cuz im playing TOO good with barret
and they say barret is too strong and its a "nooby" weapon( o.O ).

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2007, 11:39:06 am »
"Couldn't kill the hacker..."

Guy missed me twice, first thre knife at my legs too lightly, then missed me with a barret
Text goes here...

Offline Zombeh

• Major(1)
  • Pities the Foo and the anti-chainsaw F00.
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2007, 04:00:06 pm »
those ass holes always kicking me cuz im playing TOO good with barret
and they say barret is too strong and its a "nooby" weapon( o.O ).
well, I must agree. It is a weapon noobs tend to use, and if someone else starts using it, be a hypocrite. People tend to start using whatever weapon you kill them with, ESPECIALLY spas-12, when they see that I put the SPAS in spas-12.  Most servers have fast-fire spas-12's, lucky me. I also got kicked for the following:
"OMG hacking noob crawl fast"  I was on Ice in ctf_de_rats.  OF COURSE I CRAWLED FAST.
"OMG hacking noob shoot fast"  Have you tried the ruger here buddy?
"OMG hacker ***** kill fast"  Well, run over my grenades more often and I'll kill even faster.
"zOMG!!! so pr0! n00b!"  Still wonder wtf happened with that...
"GAY" I got on, this vote popped up, they all hit f12 and three seconds later  was banned from Leo's R/S/A for having a gay vote against me. Way to abuse the vote system, guys...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:22:19 pm by Zombeh »
Finally unbanned and practicing on RSA servers and zombie servers across the Solat! The Soldworld...

Offline #113

• Major(1)
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2007, 08:11:03 am »
i got voted for "piss disturber" as a joke lol cus i kept killing this guy who was pissing off cliffs

Offline m2dDoG

• Major(1)
  • I don't like you either.
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2007, 12:49:14 pm »
"HAX!!" vote didnt pass,so that guy who told that i hack started hacking...it was in somekind cw =/.
"aimbot" didnt pass. ;)

Offline chillis34

• Major
    • [FT] Clan Web Site
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2007, 11:33:14 pm »
A guy put server possable cheat in- kicked
law noob-kicked
m79 noob kicked
ruger noob-kicked
retard haxorz-kicked
fizor hax(wtf)- not kicked
deadwalk(I lagged)-kicked
sniperhack-kicked
strat gun zoom hazorz(sniper zoom while on strat gun)-kicked
E5(no clue wtf that was)-kicked
0ping(on my own server)- not kicked
DeAtH To AlL JeWs(Im not even Jewish)-Kicked
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:48:25 pm by chillis34 »
I am the smartest :D

Offline AmundRe

• Major(1)
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2007, 06:35:50 am »
DeAtH To AlL JeWs(Im not even Jewish)-Kicked
WTF? Makes you wonder about the people you were playin with huh.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want... He restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 
Psalm 23; Soldat Bible

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2007, 02:22:08 pm »
For using a Ruger in !Elite Snipe & Slice 2.0, which included a ruger in the weap list.  I mean, come on.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Okama

• Major(1)
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2007, 08:13:44 am »
Vote: Okama
reason: wackabindin

???

Offline Deranged Duck

• Major(1)
    • ~!ELITE LEGION~ Homepage
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2007, 11:18:11 am »
Perhaps this one might beat all for stupid
Reason:
My Nipples Hurt -Kicked
Reason:
Likes apple pie-kick
Reason:
FUCKING JEW-kicked (yes I am jewish)
Reason: Aimbot-kicked
Reason He takes pills- not kicked
Reason:
He is a ADMIN-kicked  but I rejoined because I was a admin lol

So yeah those are about the only ones I can remember
~!ELITE LEGION

Offline Horang

• Major(1)
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2007, 01:28:11 pm »
Might have posted this already but I was Tking this one guy one my team over and over when ever I could. So he vote kicks me for it but it doesn't pass, I carry on killing him for a good 10 minutes.

He shoots back and kills me, I vote kick him for Tking. He gets kicked :)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2007, 04:54:31 pm »
underaged.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline wedding

• Camper
  • [AdkZ] BuTcH3r
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2007, 09:56:58 pm »
LoL, when i got on the server, I started to pwn dem nubs...And 5 minutes [and a lot kills] later the kick-vote-reason was "GERMAN HITLER NOOB"...
You won´t belive me but they got me kicked :D
I was rolling on floor for laughing...That was really sweet xDD
Sex is like Hacking.You get in, you get out,then you hope that you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you.

Offline PoX

• Major(1)
  • Sn-Msg
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2007, 11:38:27 pm »
I actually got a two votes against me in the same game, same person, for being too good (first vote) and keeps killing me (second vote). Nether got me kicked but it was pretty stupid. It was followed by various ramblings of how I was bravos leader and must be taken out at all costs.
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.â€

Offline $W33T~D34TH

• Major(1)
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2007, 02:44:06 pm »
I think Iron Man is a faggot

Offline haha

• Camper
  • soldier=soldat=game
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2007, 05:34:37 am »
"talks too much", "throws nade at me", "killed me whe i was unarmed","a TOO nice shot" and more stupid stuff
Image removed, please read the forum rules.

Offline Dunnojo

• Major(1)
  • Now the snorting begins..
    • StuntForever
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2007, 07:02:44 am »
Reason: "Too good" got me kicked.
Reason: "GAY" Didn't get me kicked. But people kicked him.. (Good times)
Reason: "HaXoR" got me kicked.
Reason: "N00b" got me kicked.
Reason: "Using the ak, all the time" got me kicked.
Reason: "lagger nooB" didn't get me kicked.

Offline Mofo

• Major(1)
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2007, 02:49:01 pm »
oh man, i thought i would never find this thread. Well same story here, went on the server of Binary Demons and started slaughtering the opposing teams . Less then an hour i scored over 300 frags and all the players came up against me because i was winning and i was winning with ease from them. They all tried to respawn camp me and my team ( wich was pretty small and i was the only one doing the kills because they all got dissconected) wich they succeded with killing my teammates.
But the most hate i got from Karlos ( a damn noob ) who always tried to pay back somehow but never succeded. And when Scarecrow came ( my worst enemy ) he then instantly started to make a kick vote on me saying : because he is a mother fucker!!! (sorry for the language ) . All those people instantly  voted yes and i was banned from the server for the second time because i was always winning but i wasnt cheating, i wasnt spawn caming, i wasnt cursing i wasnt swearing !!! Why was i banned then?! because those noobs could not accept that i was beter then them, i even tried losing for them and saying sorry intantionely to show them that i respect there gameplay and fun. please comment on this .

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2007, 07:22:12 pm »
mine would have to be the aimhack incident where i showed this guy i could miss and he still was like "AIMHACKER NOOB GO AWAY" I wasn't kicked because everyone else wasn't stupid but it was still pretty dumb.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace