Author Topic: Most stupid votes against you  (Read 116877 times)

Offline the halo fan

• Camper
  • Mustly the heat of battle is just the begining
Re: Most stupid votes against you
« Reply #560 on: November 19, 2009, 02:07:03 pm »
I got kicked for being funny  [retard] . I wasn't even being funny. ::)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #561 on: November 19, 2009, 02:31:29 pm »
"Because its his turn" got me kicked
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #562 on: November 19, 2009, 03:54:40 pm »
Those have got to be the most unusual ones I've ever seen. What on earth did you do to get those votes against you?
I don't really know, i think if i would talk about shota/loli than i should get kicked because of those reasons but i just played.

<.<

Probably your ingame nick then? Or maybe you teabag and piss on dead players? Thats awesome fun in survival.

Offline ~viper~

• Major(1)
  • Unreal Tournament Assault player
    • screenshots from UT
« Reply #563 on: November 21, 2009, 12:43:34 am »
lol... funny topic name.   I shouldve been more active in forums over the years to add to topics like these.

I've been voted for "hacker" hundreds of times, even on servers where I was starting to be a regular for some months.  Often also for "spawner" even if it was temporary, around flag cap times, or protecting the ffc.  On Snipe & Slice a few times it got to the point where Belgian would vote me as soon as i joined server.  Or from some guy who was visiting server first time, didnt really know how to play, and would just vote me in anger.

BattleEye can be a bitch sometimes, and some weapon drop/pickup bugs can get you automatically voted and kicked in a few seconds (and sometimes 24H banned).  Most memorable is dropping a knife, and quickly picking up another weapon, such as a ret or mp5.   If the timing is just right, you get instantly voted|kicked|banned for "knife cheat".
every beginning must have an end

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #564 on: November 21, 2009, 01:08:31 pm »
Just yesterday i got kicked because the folowing reasons: 1.Lolicon 2.pedo 3.you are just sick and 4rd 'This is sparta!!!'

Those have got to be the most unusual ones I've ever seen. What on earth did you do to get those votes against you?

Yesterday I got voted for being too good. Said I was cheating and aim botting while I was pwning their asses so hard that they didnt stand a chance to kill me even once while I was on an insane rampage.

I actually see these votes and insults as a way of a special psychological weapon to reduce the player's morale to make him act in a way that would give you an advantage.
It really did piss me off and my fighting weakened considerably since I was close to being kicked off the server because I was too good for them. I hate it when this happens and wish they'd be more cleaner in their fighting, but its a valid tactic apperantly. I think I'll make a topic to discuss about it.
This guy is 4chan cat girl freak, he always do something fucked up in Last Stand server ~_~

lol... funny topic name.   I shouldve been more active in forums over the years to add to topics like these.

I've been voted for "hacker" hundreds of times, even on servers where I was starting to be a regular for some months.  Often also for "spawner" even if it was temporary, around flag cap times, or protecting the ffc.  On Snipe & Slice a few times it got to the point where Belgian would vote me as soon as i joined server.  Or from some guy who was visiting server first time, didnt really know how to play, and would just vote me in anger.

BattleEye can be a b***h sometimes, and some weapon drop/pickup bugs can get you automatically voted and kicked in a few seconds (and sometimes 24H banned).  Most memorable is dropping a knife, and quickly picking up another weapon, such as a ret or mp5.   If the timing is just right, you get instantly voted|kicked|banned for "knife cheat".
You always bitched at me for saying "Go go go!", so I wouldn't be complaining.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2009, 02:59:49 pm »
This guy is 4chan cat girl freak, he always do something f**ked up in Last Stand server ~_~
Hey! Not cool :< ...
Anyway today i joined some beta server and i got vote kicked 5 seconds after i joined. Reasons was "EnEsCe" ....
lul
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #566 on: November 22, 2009, 12:10:14 am »
Just yesterday i got kicked because the folowing reasons: 1.Lolicon 2.pedo 3.you are just sick and 4rd 'This is sparta!!!'

Yesterday I got voted for being too good. Said I was cheating and aim botting while I was pwning their asses so hard that they didnt stand a chance to kill me even once while I was on an insane rampage.

I actually see these votes and insults as a way of a special psychological weapon to reduce the player's morale to make him act in a way that would give you an advantage.
It really did piss me off and my fighting weakened considerably since I was close to being kicked off the server because I was too good for them. I hate it when this happens and wish they'd be more cleaner in their fighting, but its a valid tactic apperantly. I think I'll make a topic to discuss about it.

nuff said, my fighting skill lowered dramatically also, for a while, but then i bit back, hard, hell they never saw it comin but aye all the noobs got banned till their skill and morale improved so hows that for karma? :)

unfortunately, i was too good and got perma banned from my fav server :cry:

i seriously seriously doubt the future of soldat, its years are extremely numbered

*edit* not cool, i just got vote kicked for: "your clan sux"
*edit2* wtf, now i just got voted for: "Sniper" on a snipe and slice server
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:40:02 am by frosty »
check out my server! click here

If at first you don't succeed, Improvise! :D

Offline legendslavi

• Major(1)
  • INF > CTF
    • Lavi
« Reply #567 on: November 22, 2009, 03:29:22 am »
I've been kicked for these reasons:

"cheating"
"hoarding the nades" (thanks PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNET >:(  for that kick)
"asdfdfhdfklkf"
Legends never die, you do!

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #568 on: November 22, 2009, 01:25:53 pm »
Speaking of kick... I haven't been kicked for about two months XD
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #569 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:24 am »
I've been kicked for these reasons:

"cheating"
"hoarding the nades" (thanks PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNET >:(  for that kick)
"asdfdfhdfklkf"

sounds like u might have annoyed someone there ;)

hell, all u gotta do is put a foot in the wrong spot and they go beserk, ppl these says, oooii

*edit* LOL i love this kick reason *aimed at me* "stfu u clown!! XD"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 01:26:53 am by frosty »

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #570 on: November 23, 2009, 05:46:27 pm »
Lol I had one a few days ago. I got voted for: Makes play harder. I was like 4th....And he was 2nd. I didn't really get him. But then again, why bother to understand someone who uses, I'm 12yrs ol as an excuse(exact spelling)

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #571 on: November 26, 2009, 02:30:31 am »
*edit2* wtf, now i just got voted for: "Sniper" on a snipe and slice server

That is quite a paradox. o_O

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #572 on: November 28, 2009, 05:14:53 pm »
Today I got a vote on me "Too Automatic".
I did not get kicked, instead:

I MADE THEM PAY.
Won the match and the 3 more after that in a row.

Also, frosty, thanks for these words:

so hows that for karma?

It gave me hope.  ;)

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #573 on: November 28, 2009, 08:20:10 pm »
no prob ;)

Offline Milk N Cookies

• Major(1)
« Reply #574 on: February 14, 2010, 01:24:02 am »
"noob"- Haven't played in 4 years, so I said "/smoke" instead of doing the command.  :-\

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #575 on: February 14, 2010, 01:36:07 am »
"noob"- Haven't played in 4 years, so I said "/smoke" instead of doing the command.  :-\

lol oops...

Offline Ant

• Major(1)
  • I`m cooler than you....
« Reply #576 on: March 18, 2010, 05:07:53 am »
"I hate bugs"

Good reason. So do I. 12`d...

Offline Fryer

• Camper
  • Game dev
« Reply #577 on: March 18, 2010, 03:28:57 pm »
Just got a vote on me for "basecamper"... Even though i wasn't even close to base camping, so good thing that it failed. :P
I also get voted for hacker/cheat sometimes ofc.
...PC vs Mac is like AK47 vs M4A1...
<DutchFlame`> i once heard running runescape in the background gave you a speedboost
<Mr> yes, it allocates more electrons, so there are more electrons available for Soldat -> they are streched less and it is more fluent

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13 - AimMode - Aim practise gamemode script - Fryer's SoldatStream Mod

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
« Reply #578 on: March 18, 2010, 03:36:20 pm »
Paskal-<<ZM>>: What country are you from, fox?
[NG] FoxconN ^^: Germany

Kick "[NG] FoxconN ^^"

Voter: Paskal-<<ZM>>
Reason: nazi punk

God damn it...just because i live in germany it DOESNT mean ima Nazi, .-.

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #579 on: March 19, 2010, 12:05:03 pm »
Yeah, I know such people. Atleast when we in germany say to someone whos not german: "go back to your land", they atomatically say something like Nazi or racist. They should be happy they can live here..

Back2Topic: Someone voted me with the reason "noob admin" or such a thing, pretty funny.