Author Topic: What would YOU do?  (Read 6971 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: What would YOU do?
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:21 pm »
^ So you have had advanced training and 20 years of army/hunting experience then?

...wtf are you on about? i just find it funny how most of the people here think they'd find and use guns so easily

take me for example: i've used guns before, i know how to aim load and shoot them, but then again i've only played with an air rifle, a bolt action .22 rifle and a double barreled clay pigeon shotgun... i doubt i'd easily use a semiautomatic pistol/12 gauge shotgun effectively
if the LAPD can use weapons without shooting themselves, I think I'll manage. No, i won't hit a zombie from very far away, but if they get close enough i can handle it just fine.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 03:23:51 pm »
I've also only played with an air rifle, but i have had great aim from the start of using it. And I am a fast reloader.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 04:23:11 pm »
I used a Webley revolver before, therefore I'll have no problem firing an AK47 fully automatic into a crowd of zombies. All head shots.
lol, i think its impossible to fire fully automatic anything and get all head shots

No man, I've done it in a video game before.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 04:36:37 pm »
I used a Webley revolver before, therefore I'll have no problem firing an AK47 fully automatic into a crowd of zombies. All head shots.
lol, i think its impossible to fire fully automatic anything and get all head shots

No man, I've done it in a video game before.
You joker, you made my day.
@ii

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2007, 05:40:56 pm »
I dont have any guns in my home, except my old whimpy airgun (with no ammo).. :(

But i do (seriously) have purchased an indian machete of an market, that is niceley hanging from my door... ill grab that, my camping axe... and my home made knife.. *snuggle* and not to forget my ol' mans hockey stick.. ;D

Ill cut the zombies down, then grab a bag and pack some clothes and food... put on some serious outdoor clothing..its cold out here..  and the zombies will have a harder time biting through four layers of clothing.. ;)

Ill then get out and get to the gas station to stock up some more...

My uncle is a hunter, with plenty of rifles, i could meet up with him, have him get into his locker... grab a gun and ammo, then were in bizznis... if hes dead, ill smash his zombiefied corpse more than dead, grab his keys and then get into the weapon locker..

Then i would rendevouz with my friends if they are alive (wich will be having supplies of their own of course, they arent dummies!!).... and grab a car and GTFO of town... and thank the gods that we live in a not so very populated area.. if not the countless raindeers can be infected... :P

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 06:44:53 pm »
Ill cut the zombies down
watch out, the heads can still bite!

anyways how would you get the gas from the station? iits prollabee shut down.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 06:46:51 pm »
Ill cut the zombies down

Ehh... romero zombies(yes shaun of the dead zombies where romero zombies) did nothing after the heads were cut off... remember the quote "Remove the head or destroy the brain."?
@ii

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 06:49:50 pm »
Ehh... romero zombies(yes shaun of the dead zombies where romero zombies) did nothing after the heads were cut off... remember the quote "Remove the head or destroy the brain."?
ah, once the head is removed  the zombie is still technically not dead, he can bite. But the reason this works is because rthe rest of the body is incapopotatoed.
then you grab them by the hair and throw them far away.

GOSH read the zombie survival guide...

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 06:52:31 pm »
ah, once the head is removed  the zombie is still technically not dead, he can bite. But the reason this works is because rthe rest of the body is incapopotatoed.
then you grab them by the hair and throw them far away.

GOSH read the zombie survival guide...
Well if you want to buy and send me a copy... sure.
@ii

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 06:54:22 pm »
Well if you want to buy and send me a copy... sure.
well... I dunno about that...

but it really is a good book to have around.
*epic music*For when the dead start to walk, where will you be?*/epic music*

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 07:18:25 pm »
I better get my hands on that Survival guide, seems like there is plenty of zombies i still dont know.... :P

Ill cut the zombies down

Then i pump gas from the cars that are around, and my pals (If theyre alive) know how to tap the stations main tank....theyre edjucated in vehicles and mechanics and such stuff... ;)

Otherwise we probably will have to rely on..
"Den gamla goda sparken!!" (Direct trans: the good ol' kick!!)

http://www.auktioner-mellerud.nu/auk/060927/8226.jpg
Scandinavias mightiest means of transportation during winter!!  [retard]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:21:10 pm by Zegovia »