Author Topic: Custom scenery problem  (Read 933 times)

Offline ANdro!d

• Camper
  • My ingame name is: t0XsiCk SprAyER
Custom scenery problem
« on: February 13, 2007, 10:16:46 am »
I'm getting trouble with custom scenery, the problem is that when I'm sick of a map that I downloaded here in the forums, I want to delete it, but normally those maps have custom scenery's that other custom maps that I have use them to.
I think that someone could make an application that could say which maps are using the same scenery's.
Check the fucking rules on sigs.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: Custom scenery problem
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 09:37:59 pm »
I would really love this too... some sort of Scenery Cleaner. For now, then, all we can do is redownload the map, find the scenery-gfx that accompanied it, and delete it (but there are only a few maps that use their own scenery; many share, so it's difficult :-\).

Anna!! lol.

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Re: Custom scenery problem
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:31:36 am »
Even since there is no special application for this purpose MPA can help you to clean scenry folder. You can pack all sceneries (including default) that are used by your maps (this won't take long if you set compression level to Store), delete Scenery-gfx folder and then extract that archive with used sceneries back to your Soldat folder...

Actually i don't see any problem here, i always pleased to have some custom sceneries...