Author Topic: Vehicles  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: Vehicles
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 06:12:49 pm »
hehe.....HEH....HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA XXXDDDDDD

What a BIG noob. Nobody belives you and nobody ever will. I hope you don't come back.

Geeze, umm. Wouldn't this be consider flaming? You usually aren't suppose to go around calling people big noobs...even if they are ermeermcoughstuffs. Well, who cares for now - moving on.

What is this jet thing all about? I read everything, and I'm just assuming that either GUNDAM is just making the soldats into jets, or he is trying to make an actual jet type thing. I'm guessing the first one.

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 08:15:46 am »
I thought about that, Is it possible to make soldat's gosteks into a Jet?
Banned

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 11:17:55 am »
Totally. You can change it into anything you want, pretty much... but it takes soooooooo long to edit the animations accordingly that no one has bothered to do it.

Offline Ringwall

• Major(1)
  • Soldat Mod Maker
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 12:51:12 pm »
Actually you could probably just make every single body part inivsible except klata so that you look like a jet without any moving parts. Plus the way I thought of is just making a weapon that looks like a jet. Why bother changing the gosteks when you can make a 2piccy weapon? I know you can do it in liero but is it possible to give the weapon negative thrust, kinda like how when you shoot down you kinda fly a bit. Or is that all hard coded?
99% of people that hear statistics belive them.

Offline Lance Corporal

• Major
  • EAT PLASMA
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:52 pm »
no, you can make negative thrust, people do it with minigun alot to make racing maps.
Fate is one's way of being a pansy and not being able to take the blame for their own actions, or making excuses not to make the effort to better themselves.

Offline Ringwall

• Major(1)
  • Soldat Mod Maker
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 12:53:13 pm »
Oh and I just though you can't make a jet unless it was really tiny because whenever you turn the other direction you would flip around and the piccy would be in the wrong place. Yeah, wouldn't work.
99% of people that hear statistics belive them.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 01:29:46 pm »
Why bother changing the gosteks when you can make a 2piccy weapon? I know you can do it in liero but is it possible to give the weapon negative thrust, kinda like how when you shoot down you kinda fly a bit.

That's absolutely the closest way of getting vehicles in soldat.. And it would still be pretty stupid.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline GUNDAM_SEED

• Major(1)
  • lol i got this off of another member
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 05:25:45 pm »
i am very sorry but my comp dies ..again......so il be releasing this in ....late 2008....as it took me from 2000- 2006 to finally finish....i have my files and crap i need so i might be able to pull this off in a year and a half...maybe......thanks.....the vechs i will hopefully be making is jet...wrath(from halo) warthog from halo again and a tank ...thank you all

Date Posted: August 18, 2007, 06:18:40 PM
and another thing.....as most of u might think this is not a booster jet flame thing...or whatever u wanna call it...not a gosteck
 remake or poa its an actual re-spawning vehicle, well maybe not respawning vehicle but u get the point

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:28:51 pm by GUNDAM_SEED »

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 05:55:11 pm »
i am very sorry but my comp dies ..again......so il be releasing this in ....late 2008....as it took me from 2000- 2006 to finally finish....i have my files and crap i need so i might be able to pull this off in a year and a half...maybe......thanks.....the vechs i will hopefully be making is jet...wrath(from halo) warthog from halo again and a tank ...thank you all

Date Posted: August 18, 2007, 06:18:40 PM
and another thing.....as most of u might think this is not a booster jet flame thing...or whatever u wanna call it...not a gosteck
 remake or poa its an actual re-spawning vehicle, well maybe not respawning vehicle but u get the point

You can't be serious. Atleast post some screenshots or videos. Ahh man i wanted to see this. That sucks about your computer though.
BANNED

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 06:05:21 pm »
If you believe anything he said, you must be a complete asswipe...

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 08:43:23 pm »

Offline Dr. Zombi3

• Soldier
  • Happy Almost Halloween :)
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007, 11:06:51 pm »
markin marknousky

Rofl... Now thats pure gold

I hope the thing ur gunna release is good
3 warnings then did naughty thing. Now Banned.

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 08:37:31 am »
I hope the thing ur gunna release is good
Hope dies the last xD

Offline AutomaticSniper

• Major(1)
  • n00b blew up on his own, but it was awesome!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 09:30:07 pm »
I got an idea 4 da warthog:  use the stationary turret! [M2]
Thank Goodness for multikills!

Offline InuYasha

• Soldier
  • I'm Blue
    • HomeWork
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2007, 12:38:15 am »
Why are you replying to "old topics"?

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2007, 07:24:59 am »
Don't reply to an old topic to tell someone they did it first. Hit the 'Report to moderator' button.Yes, I realize I'm being a hypocrite here.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Viko

• Major(1)
  • Kowalsky - The Flying Penguin!
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2007, 05:34:21 pm »
It would be great!

What about Minicopters?
Or Helicopters?

Would be Great, but, it should be created a new Option (Like Survival Mode and Realistic) ou new game tipe (It could be named VE)

=D

I realy would like to see it in Soldat...

Offline Scorpian

• Camper
  • Republican
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 01:34:06 pm »
I'm stupid

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 02:26:31 pm »
Anybody who thinks there will ever be working vehicles in soldat is and idiot and knows nothing about modding soldat.

End of discussion.  [pigtail]
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2007, 12:38:46 pm »
Anybody who thinks there will ever be working vehicles in soldat is and idiot and knows nothing about modding soldat.

End of discussion.  [pigtail]
Ahh... just imagine those tanks and jeeps flying on jets ... xD