Author Topic: the pit  (Read 4833 times)

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
Re: the pit
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 02:17:26 pm »
Shard are you serious

His join date is 2008. Pit was killed in 2006 or so. He's dead serious.

I'm starting to feel old, having joined this community in 2004. 

Personally I think bringing the bash pit back would be interesting, even if only to see how active the board would be.

lol i feel rly rly old i was talking. bout the first ttime it got removed
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 03:26:28 pm »
We tried bringing it back a few years ago, as far as I recall. it's wasn't a succes. Why are we discussing this?
I fucking miss all you cunts!

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 03:43:01 pm »
can we make a lifer's section.  i dknt like some of these younings ive been seeinng talking shit bout soldat
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 03:45:06 pm »
can we make a lifer's section.  i dknt like some of these younings ive been seeinng talking s**t bout soldat

Do explain yourself.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:23 pm »
Look, okay, I'll make you a deal.

I will personally strip on skype video chat if you bring the bash pit back, or make some cool section like the one panda is talking about.

Sincerely,
      DsDude

This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 07:25:26 pm »
jrgp, did you know, I really like you?  :)

slight homo.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 07:48:01 pm »
I'm quite sure the pit was revived once before in 2007/8 or something. Or was that 2006 already.. :(
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 10:36:36 pm »
I liked the bashpit, I don't understand why mods thought it was 'not a success.'

It's like saying, "We're closing off the gladiator ring because there's too much fighting going on in there."
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 12:37:27 am »
I liked the bashpit, I don't understand why mods thought it was 'not a success.'

It's like saying, "We're closing off the gladiator ring because there's too much fighting going on in there."

dam good point. ive gone threw the archives over the yrs here and there , ill read and laugh for hourss alot of the laughs come from theb bash pit alot of good. alot of people rly rly rly hated me back. then -with good reason-   i typed woest back then.   MM asked me to try harder so i did -didnt realize it was god till years later he was just the first to assk nice-  i got an idea lets forget the bash pit and make an -cant find thee wword i was looking for but this is close- SEZPIT!¡  an old word for hit Pit 1.The act of wiping poop off of your poop dick in someone's armpit. The subsequent sight and smell may induce vomiting. 2. When a young girl who wears diapers gets crap in her infantile vagina. The mess can be described as a Shit Pit Ex 1: After dipping his meat log in Sarah's poop dick. He then gave Sarah a shit pit. Ex 2: The site of my daughter's Shit Pit caused me to divorce my wife and move very far away.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 08:12:51 am »
i typed woest back then.   MM asked me to try harder so i did

Not hard enough apparently.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

DarkCrusade

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 01:28:49 pm »
Give my virtual life a reason.

• Major(1)
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 12:06:02 am »
can we make a lifer's section.  i dknt like some of these younings ive been seeinng talking s**t bout soldat, MM and my typeing

Do explain yourself.
a place for. people who are in love with soldat and will never stop loving.  ive played 10 yrs and dont plan to stop . im not sure if there is that many people that think as i do but if there is we demand our own area lol dont make me use my penis its powerful
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:28:21 am by panda_bear_smoking »