Author Topic: Soldat II / 2  (Read 15484 times)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Re: Soldat II / 2
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 05:09:15 am »
lol... nice idea but destructible things can be good ;D like a new poligon 'destructible' that can be good and if that is a litle 3d can put vehicles

Offline JohnCena

• Soldier
  • Down since day one!
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 02:40:40 pm »
But arent we all addicted to the good classic soldat wouldnt it get kinda boring if some soldat 2 would get out maybe even people will start to lovet or maybe people will still play the classic
You want some come get some!

Offline [Gunstar]

• Major(1)
  • Local Gunslinger
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2007, 07:29:11 pm »
Not to be pessimistic but I think we could come up with new ideas for hours yet the programmer may not have the time and/or resources to begin developing this stuff...Still, to join in I would say more weapons, no registration fee (probably unlikely) and add noise taunts, you know, when you die press ctrl + whatever to make your soldat scream...oh wait that would become irritating real fast if someone spams that... Oh and more clothes and stuff! Maybe they could give soldats using certain weapons special bonuses e.g. the Barret has the zoom feature (it does now), the Law gives you slight defense from bullets, saw/knife makes you move faster, Mini gun does damage when thrown at an enemy (say if you were caught while reloading), stuff like that.
"How do you like them apples???"
Paradoxically I'd make War for Peace
The statement below is true
The statement above is false

Offline Rattle.Head

• Major(1)
  • || sk!T ||
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2022, 06:33:15 pm »
wello wello