Author Topic: DON'T CHOOSE CLANPLANET !!!!  (Read 4379 times)

5th_account

Re: DON'T CHOOSE CLANPLANET !!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 06:21:42 pm »
Clanplanet is fine as a host. Our clan decided that they offered more for the money than sk did. And when some of their functionality didn't work for us, they were nice enough to compensate with extra slots and expanded webspace.

Selfkill got the advantage in having staff members active and accessible at IRC, plus they're hooked up right onto the german backbone, ideal for low-ping EU matches.

Offline freunky4

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 04:32:03 am »
Betcha too, it was your dad who payed it.. Did you explain him why they removed your account? Im sure he'd like to know.

Truup you're a Degenerated silly moron, i'm 33 years old, i'm working and so i dont need my father to pay my server. May be you are a children, but all the players are not it. If you have nothing  to say you would make better shut our fuck up.

Thank you for the other interventions, I think that the subject is closed, all is known as.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:08:06 am by freunky4 »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 04:41:58 am »
The... grammar.... must resist... image macro..... must.... resist...... horrible grammar.... you are a children.... make better close your mouth....

sage desu sage desu sage desu sage desu sage desu sage desu sage desu

But on the plus side, I would side with CP here, because CP is made of win.

Offline Denacke

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • Cake!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 05:02:16 am »
I can understand that ClanPlanet had to close his account due to excessive abuse. It's very important for the customer to read all terms of agreements before engaging in the purchase of a service. Breaking those rules was freunky4's mistake.

What I don't understand on ClanPlanets' side is why they do not refund him for the 9 / 10 months that he would've had the server without the abuse. I'm sure that the extra cost his abuse caused is no match for the 10 months he still paid for. In my opinion it would be only fair to refund him for the remaining months.

Offline freunky4

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 05:12:45 am »
Finally somebody understood ! thank you denake, you probably have the most effective brain of this forum… nevermind clanplanet closed my account, only to pay 80 euros for 2 months of use, it is that which I find deceived.

EnEsce===>i'm french

« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:21:42 am by freunky4 »

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 05:18:31 am »
What? You can't even type his name right?

Offline freunky4

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 05:21:12 am »
So if you insist to choose clanplanet, pay month by month and not for a duration of 1 year.

=>edit for red ass..it 's incredible the number of damn fool  i can meet on this game...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:33:22 am by freunky4 »

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 06:36:56 am »
Since as far as I'm concerned, nothing useful can be further contributed to this topic, I'm going to prevent any further escalation of this little flamewar by locking this topic.