Author Topic: Two Suggestions  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Eden

• Major(1)
Two Suggestions
« on: June 25, 2006, 03:22:10 pm »
I'll get to the point:

Suggestion 1. :New Secondary Weapon-Samurai Sword

I think the idea of a samurai sword in soldat is brilliant.

It could be used for Slicin' limbs, or throwing into peoples Lungs.

If there were to be a sword, it should be more powerful than a Knife, but to make things fair, a lot slower.

No one would want to Respawn, and then find they've got some legs missing now would they? :p

Suggestion 2. : New Bonus-Diazepam

This is one for the snipers really, as you may already know if you've played MGS.

Diazepam Slows the heart rate of the user. It is meant "Medically" for people with High blood pressure, Spinal problems and general heart complaints. It is used by Armed Forces to slow down the heart rate for better aim, and to make soldiers more relaxed in combat situations (Although that doesn't mean its been used legally!)

If Diazepam was introduced into the game, it would reduce the Movement ACC. of the users weapon for a certain amount of time, it think 45 seconds would be acceptable.

Please post your views on these ideas.
Is that what you ordered?

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: Two Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 03:36:38 pm »
For number one, you can modify the knife's weapons.ini stats and make it longer using MS Paint or Photoshop.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 03:45:02 pm »
I have to go to with Eagles_Arrows you can just modify it the way you want it.For number 2 i think we dont need we have enough bonuses and if we have too much it wouldnt be fun constantly picking up bonuses and not useing your own weapon.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Eden

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 03:49:01 pm »
Hmmmmmmmm.............Does Making the picture longer make the weapon longer? Or is there a break off point? I thought Michal would of made it that weapons cant be edited like that?

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 03:52:20 pm »
you can make the weapon however you want how long you want it and how wide you want it its up to you. :)
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Eden

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 03:54:24 pm »
Really?! 'Cos i've tried before in MS paint, and it doesn't Seem to "Physically" make it longer......Unless i made it too long........