Author Topic: U13 CTF  (Read 1052 times)

Offline gunblack

• Major(1)
U13 CTF
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:56:57 am »
OK I'm banned for a stupid reason for some reason i get banned for acting childish and i didn't even talk.... that was lastnight now i try to go on this morning and still banned from server now can some1 help me! :-\ :'(

Offline Poke Master

• Major(1)
  • I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!!!
Re: U13 CTF
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 12:09:42 pm »
this happened to me because the server ( a different one ) thought i was hacking.  I was let back in a couple of days later.  If you want to get back in now, I suggest you talk to an admin of U13 like "The Geologist" or the creator: "FliesLikeABrick."  Goodluck.
Fly through the sky, and catch em' all, with my Pokeball

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:31:47 pm »
Please go to http://www.u13.net and make a thread in the forums there.  The admin that banned you (if it was an admin, not an auto-ban) should explain and help resolve the situation.

Offline gunblack

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 03:06:13 pm »
well i did do that but some1 said that they talked to the people who were there and they said that i was childish and mind you i wasnt talking till the next map then some1 kicked me from console all cuz i wanted to kick a hacker? i dont get it? but FLAB i sent you a pm on u13 forums about my ip and stuff to unban me cuz some1 said to pm you so... :-\