Author Topic: Post COunt  (Read 2008 times)

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
Post COunt
« on: June 25, 2006, 04:21:38 pm »
sometimes when I post like even 5 times in a row, it does not add it to my post count. why?
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: Post COunt
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 04:25:33 pm »
1) you shouldn't care about your post count.  If you're making posts just to increase your post count, you're most likely posting useless crap in many threads, and that will irritate me (and many other people) and get you banned

2) posts in the lounge and a couple other forums don't count towards your post count.

If I notice you are spamming useless crap, I'm going to ban you from the forums.  Consider this your final warning

edit: after looking through the current posts you've made, and after realizing that I've told you before to stop posting crap/spamming, I'm banning you from posting for a month because you're not contributing to the forums, you're just bloating threads with useless posts.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:29:18 pm by FliesLikeABrick »

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 04:29:26 pm »
Dude, I noticed this when I looked at our postcounts, and we had the same amount, but then I noticed after posting a lot, that it like didnt move. I dont spam. Dont worry.
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:31:32 pm »
You do spam, go look at all of the posts you've made in the past week.  At least 75% of them are spam.  Your question about your post count only accentuates the fact that you're driven by your post count and desire to spam

Offline JayBee

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • Cynical and Weltschmerzian Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:12:04 pm »
Killswitch engage!

:D
This is my signature. It is made of text and win.

Offline chrono1

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 09:11:38 am »
How exacly Did I spam? I looked at my posts. There not spam...

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 09:15:10 am »
You were banned from posting for a reason, making another account is considered ban evasion and you should be permanently banned for it.  If you make even one more post from any account before your post ban is over, you're getting permanently banned from the forums.

Read the forum rules if you don't get what spamming is.  If thats not enough use google.