Author Topic: CRITICAL UPGRADE: Soldat Dedicated Server 2.5.4  (Read 16041 times)

Offline Noldi

• Camper
Re: CRITICAL UPGRADE: Soldat Dedicated Server 2.5.4
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 02:09:49 pm »
You guys better update the Soldat homepage. It still says Soldat Dedicated Server 2.5.2.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 02:13:26 pm »
You guys better update the Soldat homepage. It still says Soldat Dedicated Server 2.5.2.

I added 2.5.4 yesterday and that is what people will actually download,  MM overwrote my changes ;)
Fixing it now.

Offline Herculean

• Major(1)
  • Join Sudden Death #soldat.sd
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 02:52:01 pm »
Good you fixed that darn! invisible pants hack. Lol good job!

Offline GAMEOVER

• Camper
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 02:19:21 am »
Nice to see an update, I havent seen this invis hack or w/e it was/is. This hacking stuff is getting out of control.. even on the clan scene now its getting rediculous.. enough to where some players wont even play til next vers comes out. Lets just hope somethings finally done.

Offline truup

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 05:01:43 am »
Nice to see an update, I havent seen this invis hack or w/e it was/is. This hacking stuff is getting out of control.. even on the clan scene now its getting rediculous.. enough to where some players wont even play til next vers comes out. Lets just hope somethings finally done.
I envy you since you are in the NA -scene. EU -scene has Poles, and Czech Republic. When you see a new polish/czech clan, you can say that it uses some kind of cheats.. Few days ago, we played a cw agaisnt a team, where everyone used lithiumx. Sucks eh? :(

MM Should have released 1.3.2 with the anticheat -stuff, bug fixes and the weapon mod for the IRC -Community, and add the shit (all the fancy stuff, like minimap) that IRC -community doesn't need (and possible bug fixes too) to 1.4 and release it later. :(

Offline Blazesign

• Major(1)
  • K4B00mz0r4H! H34DSH0T!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 08:00:58 am »
Heeh, nice enesce soldat would be less fun without u cuz u made lots of good programs for it ( i dont mean hacks -.- seriously i aint joking about this) anyways Good job!
This place is another planets hell. We all have sin, Because we're here.

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
  • 3.14159265358979, mmm... pi
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 09:11:57 pm »
The hackers are just getting better at finding and exploiting bugs.

stupid smart hackers >.<
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."