Author Topic: Neosand or Neosano INF banning  (Read 833 times)

Offline Durandal

• Major(1)
Neosand or Neosano INF banning
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:42:04 pm »
I got banned a few minutes ago from either Neosand or Neosano INF. I don't remember exactly how it was spelled.

No, I wasn't hacking, I had been there for 1 map already and we were just starting the next INF map, when I apparently had some connection trouble. I froze in place as I jumped back from a collider for some health/nades, but figured it was just a bit of lag and would go away in a few seconds likely leaving me dead from an enemy soldats exploitation of my unfortunate circumstance. I waited for about 1 minute before I just exited the room, hoping I could re-establish connection faster by rejoining. Much to my horror, pressing the "Join Game" button yielded only a "You have been banned" message.

I got killed plenty, missed plenty, and unless it was happening when I lagged out, I never warped around. Can I please get un-banned? I really like this server since it's one of few INF's that put new maps into the rotation (Glares at U13).

EDIT: I went back to the server a little after writing this post, and I was able to join again, but after playing it for a while, we got to a map called Big Base and half the red team was "glitching" through the walls. Near the end of that match, I got another huge spike of intermittent lag, with red team warping all over the damn place, and me running around in stop-motion. I left the server intending to re-join, only to find I had been banned again.

I don't know WTF is going on in that server, but it's apparently full of glitches and I keep getting banned randomly.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:39:49 pm by Durandal »

Offline Liquidity_C

• Major(1)
Re: Neosand or Neosano INF banning
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:39:44 am »
Youre probably getting ping banned for som reason. It happens on my server to that people who have a ping over 400 for som time are kick/banned for 10 mins. Somtemies when a server gets flooded or something like that even lowpingers get kicked.