Author Topic: Soldat 1.4 announced  (Read 86093 times)

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
Re: Soldat 1.4 announced
« Reply #360 on: April 21, 2007, 09:52:45 pm »
just stfu, the game is free, and dont expect someone to ruin his real life for a game like this. (Some do, but MM please don't)
*UGH* http://www.xfire.com/profile/zinin/ *UGH*

all guys whining about the new version should come out already and all other things, just stfu.
You all guys sound too    dissatisfied by 1.3.1.

Let it be clear,
if you don't like the game you're free to never ever play it again

PS: any things said at this post should not be taken personal
PS2: I just got back of goin out, so I'm drunk, so all my feelings are 10?as bad as they normaly are, just like my grammar.

Who the phok said that we don't like the game? You must be REALLY drunk because whiner whine cuz they like so much the game and they are impatient that the new one comes out.

Btw drinking is bad for kids.

EDIT: *smites*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 10:08:47 pm by Mig0s »

Offline InstaJip

• Major(1)
  • Its the, APOCALYPSE!
« Reply #361 on: April 21, 2007, 11:06:45 pm »
I will smite you just because you are drunk and, you are drunk and posting TOO.=*double smite*

Offline Zantalos

• Major(1)
« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2007, 12:49:05 am »
I will bet 10 bucks (fake ones) that Soldat 1.4 will not be released this weekend, in fact it will not be released next weekend either. Soldat 1.4 will come out two weeks after May.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #363 on: April 22, 2007, 01:14:33 am »
I can assure you all it will be out before next weekend.

I'll officially say that not even the beta testers know when it is going to be out, and this is pretty much just him trying to get people excited... just like the people who said it was going to be out this weekend.

Don't believe what you hear.  It'll be out when it is ready and it is intended to come out as a surprise.

Offline Aquarius

• Soldier
« Reply #364 on: April 22, 2007, 02:08:56 am »
I think for a bigger surprise Michal should write that he dumps Soldat development and wait 2 years before 1.4 release.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #365 on: April 22, 2007, 03:14:11 am »
I think for a bigger surprise Michal should write that he dumps Soldat development and wait 2 years before 1.4 release.
I don't think, but if I could this is what it would be like:
duhhhduhhhhuhhhdudhhh...

I think your idea sucks. I would like, commit suicide. That would look funny in the obituary, "Couldn't handle loss of free online video game."

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #366 on: April 22, 2007, 03:26:40 am »
I can assure you all it will be out before next weekend.

I'll officially say that not even the beta testers know when it is going to be out, and this is pretty much just him trying to get people excited... just like the people who said it was going to be out this weekend.

Don't believe what you hear. It'll be out when it is ready and it is intended to come out as a surprise.

And this is the way you make people whine about the release date. It's been an annoying time waiting already, and then you come and do this shit? Then don't bitch around when people are asking you for the actual release date.

>_> <_<

Offline wedding

• Camper
  • [AdkZ] BuTcH3r
« Reply #367 on: April 22, 2007, 08:14:28 am »

And this is the way you make people whine about the release date. It's been an annoying time waiting already, and then you come and do this ****? Then don't ***** around when people are asking you for the actual release date.

Think so ;)
Sex is like Hacking.You get in, you get out,then you hope that you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you.

Offline Dj MP

• Major(1)
  • Dance, teddy bear ! I SAID DANCE !!!
« Reply #368 on: April 22, 2007, 08:46:35 am »
Omg ! I was hoping that 1.4 will be released this weekend because of 6th_account's post (You're one ugly mother fu**er !). It's decided, I will stop hoping and will dont give a fuck about the release date till MM give the official release date. But if it's a surprise, i just have to stop thinking about it (hard) xD
I've got a big bag of crabs heeerrreeee ! I'm gonna put them in my mouuuth ! Oooh yeeesss !!!

Offline Exterminans

• Major
« Reply #369 on: April 22, 2007, 08:59:54 am »
yeah, who could have guessed, that it's a joke, very funny. I thougt beta testers are people who could be trusted, seems not all match to that...

Don't believe what you hear.  It'll be out when it is ready and it is intended to come out as a surprise.

well, the first "people" that said it was going to be out this weekend was 6th_account, who seems to be a beta tester. I wouldn't believe just anybody, but I thougt i could believe the betatesters. seems like I was wrong...
The hands of a king are the hands of a healer!

So what do we need, besides a miracle? Guns. Lots of guns

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #370 on: April 22, 2007, 09:11:21 am »
Is 5+ months long enough to wait and be surprised?  It HAS been a long time already and I'm looking forward to it.  Oh well - all I can do now is wait and hope...
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #371 on: April 22, 2007, 09:41:38 am »
just stfu, the game is free, and dont expect someone to ruin his real life for a game like this. (Some do, but MM please don't)

all guys whining about the new version should come out already and all other things, just stfu.

Let it be clear,

PS2: I just got back of goin out, so I'm drunk, so all my feelings are 10?as bad as they normaly are, just like my grammar.

Who the phok said that we don't like the game? You must be REALLY drunk because whiner whine cuz they like so much the game and they are impatient that the new one comes out.

I will smite you just because you are drunk and, you are drunk and posting TOO.=*double smite*

I just said, you shouldn't blame MM for not releasing 1.4 fast, of course we want to play 1.4 asap, but 1.3.1 is very good as well.   ;)

Just be happy and play soldat :D

PS: mig0s, if you really mind your karma, you suck really bad :D
PS2: My bad I wrote i was drunk, its not your problem at all. (isn't a problem for me as well in my opinion)
PS3: care?
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Prisma

• Soldier
« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2007, 09:49:52 am »
It's a lil bit late to suggest this, but:

What's about making the head in gosteks just white and color it (like in the Soldat Skin Color Changer), so it's easier to know how it will look like.

Second is: Making an option in the ingame-menu of Soldat to change the skin's color

Greetz,
Pokoo

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2007, 10:12:45 am »
The ability to alter your skin color would be a good incentive to register, more so than colored jets, imo. I'm sure that I'll get flamed for suggesting it though. :P

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2007, 10:52:30 am »

Let it be clear,

I just said, you shouldn't blame MM for not releasing 1.4 fast, of course we want to play 1.4 asap, but 1.3.1 is very good as well. ;)

PS2: My bad I wrote i was drunk, its not your problem at all. (isn't a problem for me as well in my opinion)

Who blamed MM? Who said 1.3.1 wasn't good? I think your still drunk. And btw ppl smite me for fun. <(-.-;)>

Offline Avis

• Camper
  • Aufmachen, Gestapo
« Reply #375 on: April 22, 2007, 11:46:44 am »

Let it be clear,

I just said, you shouldn't blame MM for not releasing 1.4 fast, of course we want to play 1.4 asap, but 1.3.1 is very good as well. ;)

Who blamed MM? Who said 1.3.1 wasn't good? I think your still drunk. And btw ppl smite me for fun. <(-.-;)>

The thread escalates into a huge bucket of dudes bashing each other. Again.
Close?
BANG! 5:45 o' clock. It's the police raiding your home, blackmailing you.

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2007, 11:52:32 am »
hey mm release this on may 25th loll as a birthday present for me

Offline Rook_PL

• Soldier
« Reply #377 on: April 22, 2007, 12:20:52 pm »
c'mon guys (and girls), stop begging for release or it's date; even if 1.3.1 would be the final version would you give up playing soldat? guess you wouldn't, just like me.
FAITH IS ETERNAL
days, weeks, years don't make difference. ;P

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2007, 02:28:49 pm »
Nah, I think 1.4 will be released before summer.

Offline Madchal

• Camper
« Reply #379 on: April 22, 2007, 04:05:47 pm »
I guess end of april.... but hey, it's just a guess!