Author Topic: Anybody need a m79 on the team?  (Read 674 times)

Offline Afri

• Major(1)
  • Grenadier Soldat
Anybody need a m79 on the team?
« on: March 09, 2007, 03:44:40 pm »
Hi,

I am Afri, I play Counter Strike mainly, a little WoW, and some Soldat.  I playd Counter Strike Source CAL, but now its some time for Soldat.

I used to play alot a year ago, then i stoped because i got WoW.
But now i am all back, and i never lost my skill with the m79.

I would be interested to play in a league. SO if there is a team out there, that knows how to play, and needs a m79 or anything else (just not sniper), then i am your man.

I will check this side from now on, but also if you like to reach me directly... here is my xfire : afriranger

thanks and cya in the game.
I just BOMB the people... that way people don't have to worry about a grave for them.

Offline agentk

• Major(1)
Re: Anybody need a m79 on the team?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:09:06 am »
hi, i happen to be looking for an m79 guy.
you just the one!
but.....our clan is new, and we're still looking for more members.
it could be awhile before we try clan matches.(we need some more memebrs)

pm me if you're interested ok? i'll tell you your job if you accept.
i also want to verse you...sometime, just to check oyur skill.

Offline Afri

• Major(1)
  • Grenadier Soldat
Re: Anybody need a m79 on the team?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 04:04:35 pm »
It now worked out that i found i clan... but instead me playing for them they are now playing for my team

HT |
Hell Tonic

HT |  is my counter strike clan but our community, hellsgamers, extended to more games withing the last few weeks.

Therefore we now got a HT | Soldat team started but we are still looking for 2 members, who have experience and are ACTIVE and willing to practice and WIN.

just visit

www.hellsgamers.com

even if you are not interested in joining the clan, it is still a big hangout place since my gaming comunity is excisting for a while already and mainly became famous for Counter Strike

laterz
I just BOMB the people... that way people don't have to worry about a grave for them.