Author Topic: Vietnam Mod  (Read 13473 times)

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
Vietnam Mod
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:45:01 pm »
Dear Field Marshall,i readed your suggestion and thank you..I will start everything again.And it will be non-ripped mod..Thank everybody for patience and criticsm..I newly understanded,i setold peoples things..I am a fool.Sorry..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 03:27:21 pm by MAGRIMAN »
O rly?

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
Re: Vietnam Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 08:31:36 pm »
Hey mod the m79 to a small napalm shooter (or you could use the flamer for that). But please don't let the m79 be as it is..
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 01:18:54 pm »
Ok dude.I swear i will do what i can do..You can trust me!

Date Posted: March 09, 2007, 08:37:30 PM
I MAKED MY OWN M79!TAKE DUDE!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0dae7/

The reason i leave M79 as M79,Americans use M79 in Vietnam war..

Date Posted: March 09, 2007, 09:16:13 PM
I remaked lotza of things.Try now..
O rly?

Offline Drakor

• Major
  • ... Do I need to say it?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 02:01:25 pm »
Did you even make ANY of these weapons? or at least ask premition from the makers of em? -.-; *gets behind a clear blast door, and waits for fireworks, and explosions*
100% of the people who see this signature will have visited http://Http://forums.soldat.pl. Put this in your signature if you like pie... or cake! :D

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 02:29:18 pm »
I created my Grenade launcher,and i used SHAREABLE thingz..
O rly?

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 10:15:24 pm »
A) No, that's the original Soldat grenade launcher. If you're going to rip, don't do it from the creator of Soldat; it couldn't be more obvious.

B) The weapons which you ripped (which is all of them; there's no point in releasing a mod where you didn't do ANYTHING yourself) aren't shareable; you generally have to ask , or at the very least give them credit in your topic post.

C) Nice interface. Be more impressive had you made it yourself, or maybe credited the creator and made small changes.

Instead, you all in all you took a bunch of other people's work (which anyone could have easily downloaded themselves) and changed the weapon names.

Nice mod, to he assorted people whose work is shown here.

Nice rip, magriman.

I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 04:08:00 am »
O rly?

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 11:17:20 am »
nice stealing guns from other people...(MR.x dual revolvers, MZ minimi,ak, and some other guns from other people, that you can find on SODLATMODS.TK in the WEAPON SKINS...)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 11:24:24 am »
nice stealing guns from other people...(MR.x dual revolvers, MZ minimi,ak, and some other guns from other people, that you can find on SODLATMODS.TK in the WEAPON SKINS...)
i was screaching on soldatmods.tk and i dnt share any weapons same of that mod if u shared one put the link to aprove that

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 12:28:41 pm »
Please don't use other peoples' mods (or any parts of them) without their permission.  Mods may be cool when you mix and match pieces of existing ones, but you need their permission to do so.

Secondly, don't use rapidshare.  Find somewhere better or just attach the file(s) to your post

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 03:00:40 pm »
don't mess with the modmaster....(a.k.a. me)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 03:06:52 pm »
i remember when the pple say me when i copy all say me it that's a bad thing...

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 10:23:57 am »
Ooh, wow. One weapons.gfx. Sure, it's a crappy block that looks like it took twenty seconds to create, and looks more like a minifridge than an m79, ; but now the mod isn't a complete rip.

I retract my statement about you not doing anything in the mod, and replace it with something along the lines of you having the drawing skill of my 10 year old sister. Not to mention that you still have the ripped weapons up there.

Will you people never learn?

I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 10:42:06 am »
Ooh, wow. One weapons.gfx. Sure, it's a crappy block that looks like it took twenty seconds to create, and looks more like a minifridge than an m79, ; but now the mod isn't a complete rip.

I retract my statement about you not doing anything in the mod, and replace it with something along the lines of you having the drawing skill of my 10 year old sister. Not to mention that you still have the ripped weapons up there.

Will you people never learn?

Lord Frunkamunch, don't criticize his drawing skills like that. We don't resort to chewing peoples real work up just because they ripped a mod. Keep the negative comments for what he ripped. Encourage him to make his own, otherwise he will just leave an unhappy youth that was verbally abused on his favorite game forums.

to MAGRIMAN:

I would suggest taking everything out of this mod and starting over. And when I say start over I don't mean take these guns or anyone elses then try to change them so people won't notice, that's the second worse mistake you can make when making a mod. The first of course being ripping in the first place

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 02:34:22 pm »
...Ehh, true. I just like to rant.

Make a non-ripped mod (and post a picture in PNG, JPEG pics cause a lot of discoloration) and I'll give my unbiased opinion :D