Author Topic: Days of War [old topic - see Days of War 1.0 topic]  (Read 12238 times)

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
Days of War [old topic - see Days of War 1.0 topic]
« on: March 10, 2007, 12:33:58 pm »
New version compatible with Soldat 1.4.1 is RELEASED. Click the link in my signature!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 11:03:33 am by Slayer DZ »

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
Re: Days of War [1st release]
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 12:39:32 pm »
Omfg it looks sexy!
Banned

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 12:44:33 pm »
Well, I dunno what to say... really. Just keep up the good work. The shading and shapes of the guns are awesome and so is the interface. So damn sechsy

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 01:18:10 pm »
Fucking so good.It passes EIW completely..But WW2 TCS..Near of it.Weapons are so good..
O rly?

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 01:26:19 pm »
Well I think this is better than WWII TCS. I don't like that FMBM's cartoonish style

Offline Joanna

• Major
    • www.modclan.tk
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 01:39:57 pm »
HOLY !!! Lord give us more !!! iam in heaven

BTW: Place the download by additional options... the filfront page isnt online ,,,
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 02:22:12 pm by Joanna »
[knife] [saw] [AUG] [MP5] <--- Like !

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 01:56:34 pm »
Very nice mod!! But I think that Parabellum handle should be shorter.

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 03:03:05 pm »
HOLY !!! Lord give us more !!! iam in heaven

BTW: Place the download by additional options... the filfront page isnt online ,,,

Download works, there was a maintenance. yes, yes there will be more, don't worry! ;)

****ing so good.It passes EIW completely..But WW2 TCS..Near of it.Weapons are so good..
Well I think this is better than WWII TCS. I don't like that FMBM's cartoonish style

I think it isn't like ww2 tcs, at least not yet... much more work invested in tcs than in this one, at least for now... ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:05:34 pm by Slayer DZ »

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 03:46:19 pm »
god job!

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 06:50:24 pm »
This mod is great. I love the shading. My only problem is that I think you need to work on textures, that is, making weapons with wood look like they actually have wood and not brown-colored parts. Making wood grain visible usually helps with that. But still, this is great. You get my download. :D
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 09:28:44 pm »
Incomprehensible spam by MAGRIMAN deleted; you already voiced almost the exact same opinions in an earlier post above :P

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 09:11:14 am »
My only complaint about this mod is the thompson. It has different wood colors than the other weapons and doesn't really fit into them. If you made ithe color more warmer and lighter it would be awesome.

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 11:43:58 am »
There's visualisation of my sentence: good interface is best advertise for mod, if good enough, take better atmosphere of mod  or  support if weapons aren't perfect shaded etc. I say same thing as in DMM mod by wolfbr: best part in DoW mod is interface, outstanding (or near it) to old Henchin Axis interface.
Your weapons aren't omg mastah, wtf shaded, serious realistic, but in simple, fast'n'smoothy style, what take more dynamic in game, but this is standard in your mods. Also good selected sounds and bonuses.
WM isn't very unbalanced, so this can be enough at first version.
I see you have exactly same bug with Shovel as RFL (Mr Killer) with Officer's Sabre: cant throw grenades, reload, change or drop weapon, which take you into berserk warrior. :P

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 12:24:02 pm »
finely a decent mod!
looking good, keep it up!

Offline Mr. America

• Soldier
  • Watch out for the blablabla!
    • My arcor homepage. There are just my maps.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 01:20:52 pm »
yeah that's a nice mod. not perfect but nice!

just.. is the Sten MK2 on the pic really finished? :P

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 01:26:57 pm »
yes it it, it doesnt have te clip on the down side, its used horizontal (search google)

Offline Foley

• Camper
  • Designer/Programmer
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 02:36:05 pm »
That Browning MG seems to be from ww1, what about MG42 or 34?
Fix and disable this "C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE" It's a harmful trojan.

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 03:13:45 pm »
My only complaint about this mod is the thompson. It has different wood colors than the other weapons and doesn't really fit into them. If you made ithe color more warmer and lighter it would be awesome.

yeah, the color is actually - red. I didn't want to be strict at realistic color, i wanted to mix colors, so that every weapon in arsenal looks a bit different in wooden parts. many of weapons I made so far aren't complying in color of wood with real ones. so i don't know for next version, should i  follow the true colors (I ask you all)?? And yes what do you think about bren, then?

Your weapons aren't omg mastah, wtf shaded, serious realistic, but in simple, fast'n'smoothy style, what take more dynamic in game, but this is standard in your mods. Also good selected sounds and bonuses.
WM isn't very unbalanced, so this can be enough at first version.
I see you have exactly same bug with Shovel as RFL (Mr Killer) with Officer's Sabre: cant throw grenades, reload, change or drop weapon, which take you into berserk warrior. :P

Thanks, thanks, in big part for commenting the sounds and bonuses. I think the sounds are crazy in game, i had some problems with assorting them, but in the end sounds really good, still, isn't so good  enough in my opinion, but for the first atent... and for the shovel problem, what to say - s h i t happens!

yeah that's a nice mod. not perfect but nice!
just.. is the Sten MK2 on the pic really finished? :P
yes it it, it doesnt have te clip on the down side, its used horizontal (search google)

I have been thinking about that and decided that I would not remark the clip's position and look for the first release, I mean on drum magazines like on british thompson and mp18. I like that more then showing their shape like field marshal does. But I want your opinion - should i change that for the next version??

Date Posted: March 11, 2007, 04:11:00 PM
That Browning MG seems to be from ww1, what about MG42 or 34?
I made them, no problem, they will be all together in configurator and the choice is yours then!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:08:43 pm by Slayer DZ »

Offline Tv8

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 04:20:04 pm »
Very nice mod, but Thompson gun sound is awful ^^ and some weapons need to be smaller (Bren,Remington,Browning and Bazooka).

Offline Joanna

• Major
    • www.modclan.tk
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 03:53:31 pm »
Iam Playing 3 days with it now ,,, And I Really SUCKS !!! Or Better way !!! It Rocks ,,< !!!

I Love The Sounds and the weapons !!!
its nice that i can see enemy's under boxes cuz the secondairys are big (the Shofel and bazooka)
[knife] [saw] [AUG] [MP5] &lt;--- Like !