Author Topic: Hey Guys! :D  (Read 2382 times)

Offline genex

• Major(1)
Hey Guys! :D
« on: March 13, 2007, 08:18:25 pm »
Im new to Soldat, and you will never guess what ive gone and done! Got addicted to it :p

Been playing it 2 weeks straight and loving EVERY minute of it :D

Started up a clan called #diversity-esports with our own Server 10 Man based in UK But free for all to join. Also got a vent server and webby diverse-esports.com. Played a few clans now, well 5 in total after getting the uk based clan together and won 1 :D woo but lost 4 haha!! All about 10-0 or 10-3 was our best score on one map....

I come from a semi pro gaming background having played day of defeat for teamuk once and also playing in a couple of top20 Euro clans back in the day :) Lost my love for dod now though as the game scene just gets smaller and smaller!!

New about soldat from looking at it a year or so ago and just started to get back into it 2 weeks ago and all has been good ever since.... Its not nice losing though and im not much use to it, but hey im having a ball so i aint complaining!!

If your ever about pop into our IRC at #diversity-esports [say hi to Tow, ReNeGaDe, bigtimecube and YouGotServed as there also in the clan and new to the game, one i live with and other i go college with and other two are new to IRC aswell] to maybe get a few more people into the game :) and we can chat soldat or about how we all dont smoke enough weed :D hehe!

Or you can pop onto our server for a laugh... 195.170.173.170:27037. Only problem is that the server keeps on crashing as me or the server company its our first time running a soldat server so i would love a bit of help on that!

Heres to a long fun time at soldat and lets see if we can keep the scene going as so far EVERYONE other than suomip on soldat.gather has been amazingly nice to me :D he banned me from gathers coz im not good enough :(

Oh we also joined sctfl and i presume it being a good league we will get raped but meh....

Thanks for reading and hope to see you all around!!

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
Re: Hey Guys! :D
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 08:23:48 pm »
Glad to see another dedicated gamer. Welcome!

Offline Blues

• Camper
  • Hum?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:29:16 pm »
Damn you sound so optimistic. :D

Have fun playing man.
18:15

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:00:51 am »
Awesome! Welcome to soldat! ;D;D;D
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Mikeman

• Soldier
    • Nuke Corruption
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 02:05:21 am »
Welcome to Soldat!  8) it roxxor  :D

If you need some help with the server you can always stop by at IRC channel #mrp @ quakenet, I'll be glad to help  ;)

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 02:34:36 am »
the best part of soldat is the community. Other games dont have such a bonded community and other games aren't designed in such a way that it is way easy to contribute. so hop on board buddy! I'm always happy to have a new punching bag... jk!
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline Jæson

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 03:13:55 am »
Welcome to the world of Soldat. You sound like a chipper fella' I must say. You must really enjoy this game. Well, hope you find the forums helpful in any way possible. Cheers!
Miss your shots, miss your chance.

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 05:44:26 am »
Welcome to the forums and to Soldat... you sound like a nice person ;Q

Or you can pop onto our server for a laugh... 195.170.173.170:27037. Only problem is that the server keeps on crashing as me or the server company its our first time running a soldat server so i would love a bit of help on that!

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?board=10.0
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline genex

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 06:17:26 am »
hey guys :D yer i like it alot! haha, was bedtime last night at about midnight.

Ended up getting me laptop out and playing in me bed for 2 more hours :o hehe

I posted on the server help category yesterday :)

Off to mates tonight but i am usually on irc atleast 6 hours a day after college so will say hi to you mikeman and ask for some help :p

Offline Mikeman

• Soldier
    • Nuke Corruption
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 06:20:18 am »
Okay  :)
I'm usually half of the day at IRC after I get home from school. (if you are thinking about timezone, I live in Finland)

Cheers  ;D

Offline AND1

• Major
  • I like it
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 04:21:31 pm »
Hey Welcome and Enyoj like you do now, it helps :P

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 04:30:02 pm »
Man, you're really optimistic and cheery about Soldat :D
I like it a bunch.
Glad to see a Soldat player who enjoys it so much.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline KingOfPing

• Major
  • You have huge mental retardation!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 05:58:22 pm »
You say u got ur laptop at like 12? How can u play soldat on laptop? Aiming would be uber hard.
U could have used mouse but u say in bed?
I AM cool stop making fun of me!!

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 06:34:19 pm »
There are casual gamers, then there are hardcore gamers, but a new level of gamers call themselves the dedicated gamers. They will game and game and game, until they lose their computer, then game some more on the school computers, then games some more on office computers, then game some more on information computers in hospitals.

Offline Deranged Duck

• Major(1)
    • ~!ELITE LEGION~ Homepage
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 06:41:59 pm »
Wow, and I thought I was happy when I joined soldat sheesh, I think he will do good around here. Welcome to Soldat anyways. If you would like add me on xfire (sirnoveti) and yeah.
~!ELITE LEGION

Offline genex

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 06:58:32 pm »
well on laptop i put my mouse onto it and i use my business's mouse skates which help on the bed :) its only like a softer version of a fabric mouse pad :)!

Im only into it, as i use to be part of a big gaming scene in dod playing high level and i left it, and i enjoyed it so am enjoying this aswlel!

just gotta get good :D

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 01:43:06 pm »
Wow, usually topics like this go in this thread, but your enthusiasm makes me not even care.
It's great to see new people like you who like Soldat and want to do the best they can in it.

I get the feeling you'll like mods. I'll pop into your IRC channel (I'm xwdishere) and try to get you to use some. (You don't need to overwrite your default files.)
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline genex

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 09:03:13 am »
ahh so that was you, sorry for ignoring you after a bit :p we had a match on :D ill check some out

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 10:45:49 am »
Oh, met you in IRC the other day. Welcome here aswell. :P
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 01:11:36 pm »
Hey! Welcome! Great to see such an excited noob! =D
Too bad about being banned from gather: thats kind of sad you wont progress to a great level on pubs :( I have recently started a clan and we really need to train so ill probaly drop by your irc! :D
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat