Author Topic: TBW MoD Final Ver. [0.5]  (Read 6703 times)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
TBW MoD Final Ver. [0.5]
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:33:15 am »
Hi all now finally i finish my mod  ;D

I added more weapons and the configuration

Download link:
http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=103776

Special Thanks:
[AoV] Ivan
   For the configuration manual and some Mecha sounds

Screens:

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
Re: TBW MoD Final Ver. [0.5]
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 12:51:40 pm »
Now it's more professional, I like Reapher design and experimental weapons, include acid throwers. Btw, icon must have .ico extension to be used, so delete old icon, and change .bmp to .ico, whern you can see it. Still you can take all additional sound and gfx files to Mods/TBW folder if config doesn't use it. Also Soldat using some files, but not all from unregistered interface when placed in mod folder.
First version is 6/10, second upgrade is 7, but this is 8/10. ;)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 12:56:19 pm »
uhmm ok... but i dnt know how change the icon because is in .bmp and i dnt see en paint (i work in it yes!) that =P
and its funny play with that in your server because i changed some weapons like acid thrower throws all the charge fast and MKI, Firefly and Auto scope, shot a loot of fast!

thx for the opinion, my favorite weps of that mod are: Firefly and MFA
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 12:59:02 pm by -Skykanden- »

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 04:36:37 am »
hmmm, this is the final version, don't say that, there a lot of things that you can make better. For example some weapons have really funny name, and you could switch some weapons also, the cyclops replace for law doesn't look like missile launcher, rather switch it with Lookdown (funny). It has a big missiles that would look much better if not spinning while flying! And it's a little weird that it has 3 so big missiles. Weapons in game have some black parts and that doesn't look really nice, color them a bit lighter so that fits altogether. then, when dropping the dual mini blasters they convert into desert eagles, that's because you did no changes to the n-deserteagle.bmp! That's all I remember, but there are certainly much more things to improve here. I saw you made an interface, why didn't you put it in?!

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:29 am »
uhmm thats true i dnt put the interface but one thing, i dnt put n-deagles, n-colt thats use to?

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 07:18:21 am »
when you throw the weapon and while in the air falling, game displays that picture of the weapon. simple
one more thing: some weapons in the interface have that black lines which are too dark by comparison with weapon color

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 12:19:20 pm »
Mini acid thrower and Green plasma pulse are same in C&C Renegade :D GOOD!I LIKE RENEGADE!
O rly?

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 12:41:30 pm »
when you throw the weapon and while in the air falling, game displays that picture of the weapon. simple
one more thing: some weapons in the interface have that black lines which are too dark by comparison with weapon color
ok thx
any suggestions?

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 01:42:03 pm »
MAYBE this: make them lighter and shade a lil bit around them just to make a transfer to the lighter weapon color, photoshop blur tool can be useful, but it would be best if you do it yourself. I think that would help, but i recommend that you define more the lines and shapes before doing it.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 01:46:35 pm »
uhm... ok but i dont know how use photoshop ;D and i use paint ...

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 02:02:32 pm »
...use it then/again

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 05:18:25 am »
uhm... ok but i don't (remember the "`") know how use photoshop ;D and i use paint ...
If you don't know how to use PhotoShop i bet you don't have it.. Get gimp then its GNU so its free and more proish than tha PhotoShop/windows neards. :D (that's a joke. ahh i love my humor)
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 05:48:21 am »
uhm... ok but i don't (remember the "`") know how use photoshop ;D and i use paint ...
If you don't know how to use PhotoShop i bet you don't have it.. Get gimp then its GNU so its free and more proish than tha PhotoShop/windows neards. :D (that's a joke. ahh i love my humor)

im continue upgrading using pain and the changes are rly nice but i do low and for the next version needs wait litle bit but the actually weapons i did are rly nice i want to do a loooot of weapons (maibe i cant do it)

Offline Duke

• Major
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 04:19:26 am »
grr i want this mod but the download keeps fucking up... can somone please up this to another place liek megaupload.com

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 01:54:34 pm »
ok now i put in megaupload but dnt worry i maade the new mod soon out ;D

Offline Duke

• Major
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 05:39:01 am »
so are you gunna provid me with the link or just leave me hanging?

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 06:24:23 am »
i will put the mod in megaupload but i need the mod firts, because i have the mod in other pc :( i will put that and i put that day or soon dnt worry!!! i post in that reply

EDIT: Duke here u have your megaupload link ;) http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=UST6HFBF
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 01:46:09 pm by -Skykanden- »

Offline adarius

• Major
  • "I'm more than my name." -The Recruit
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 08:39:08 pm »
I'm gonna lodge a complaint here about the three weapons: Green Plasma Pulse(2), Mini Acid Thrower(3), and Yellow Acid Thrower(5).  I'm a fan of Renegade, but to me those two just look like resized art that was then drawn over a bit.  Personally those three just detract from the mod's appeal.  The other weapons look nice and all, but I honestly don't think the renegade similarities go with the rest of the mod either...

Disclaimer: Above userbar is intended solely as a joke.  If you take it seriously, there is something wrong with you.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 04:34:57 am »
yes i take ides from Renegade but thats not resized, if you like  that idea... ;)

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 05:15:18 am »
OMG this is a non-english-speaking fest. Guys really, work on your grammar please.

Many of the things in this mod remind me of the mecha mod. Some bullets look like you took them from there but I dunno.