Author Topic: R/S Gaming.  (Read 1404 times)

Offline BmC Soldat

• Major(1)
R/S Gaming.
« on: March 16, 2007, 02:33:05 am »
Id like to adress all of those normal and Realistic players out there.

Im BmC from CTF Realistic Survival Game Mode.

Basically, our little community would like to expand. Quite frankly, there is no Majors here and those that play seriously have heaps of fun. We are currently trying to promote out little area and get some more players. We have about 10 experienced and established clans atm, and a few others that are in the process of getting players.

my msn is bmcsoldat@hotmail.com. If you would like to just try it, give me a call, ill take you to a server, teach you the basics, and we will see if u like it. Basically, there is gun recoil, increased bink, fall damage, realistic (cant see threw walls that you couldnt see threw if u were the little gostek) and a whole heap more. Sure, u have to wait between rounds, but that increases the value of ur life, and makes every shot count. Im from the clan |BTK| anyway, so id like to see sum of yas.

Thanx, BmC

Offline BooBoo McBad

• Soldier
Re: R/S Gaming.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:41:51 pm »
This is the best game mode by far.

You're also able to talk in between rounds and be laid back.

You won't like it at first, but try it out for a while, and you will probably never revert back to normal gaming.

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 11:49:12 pm »

You won't like it at first, but try it out for a while, and you will probably never revert back to normal gaming.

ehh, I think otherwise.  For a long period (few months) R/S ctf is all I played.  I now play mainly regular ctf and sometimes TW games.  R/S is way too slow and glitchy - maybe the next version (1.4) will improve things :/
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline -Tri-Edge-

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 03:58:06 am »
Well, i play R/S from beginning of my soldat playing, imho normal modes are boring, just running and shooting. R/S gives more tactical powers.

I play R/S but on cs/de maps (mainly made by Axarax).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 04:00:41 am by -Tri-Edge- »

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 04:19:54 am »
New R/S sucks, old R/S owned. anyway... why are you trying to get R players to come to R/S? R/S is a lot bigger than only R.

Offline -Tri-Edge-

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 05:17:21 am »

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 06:09:50 am »

Agree. But there are some whiners after all.. And i don't get why people are so touchy about caps.. They are pretty lame but if the team cant defend their flag why do they play ctf?
New R/S sucks, old R/S owned. anyway... why are you trying to get R players to come to R/S? R/S is a lot bigger than only R.
Not really sience [57] clan server (on a 100mb server) has come up there are like 2-4 more realistic servers than R/S.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:11:40 am by M.rSnow »
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline sakae

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:53 am »
you cant count with leos servers... only majors are playing there...

oh and what I ment with new nad old R/S is the autocid

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 10:17:10 am »
yeye i know.. No need to say that really.
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 11:34:11 am »
I also played R/S for a long time but then I somehow started hating it. So many whiners, noobs, hackers.....

So I did same as zyxstand, I started playing normal CTF and TW.

I could'nt live without the Realistic mode, but survival mode became boring.

Offline BooBoo McBad

• Soldier
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 01:50:21 pm »

Agree. But there are some whiners after all.. And i don't get why people are so touchy about caps.. They are pretty lame but if the team cant defend their flag why do they play ctf?
Not really sience [57] clan server (on a 100mb server) has come up there are like 2-4 more realistic servers than R/S.

You just got to ignore those kind of players, usually the losers who focus too much into a game, and find quality people to play with.

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 05:09:18 pm »
The reason you notice the jerks in R/S is because the community is smaller. There aren't as many bad people as you think there are, but it's amplified because you keep playing with the same retards game after game. In Normal, there is a lot more people to play with, the jackasses are spread out.

Offline Liber Lupus

• Soldier
  • shoulddrinkmore
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 06:34:37 pm »
I used to play R/S alot. Got to know Avarax's former clan members well and hanged around in their server alot. I even rented my own R/S server.
I like R/S, because it has more tactics and it's slower paced, which gives you the time to talk to people and just relax. I pretty much quit Soldat after I got a new computer, but I feel like giving it a go again sometimes.

Offline Madchal

• Camper
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 08:23:42 pm »

eh, no.

The clanscene in R/S is like way outdated compared to R. I've tried to get some R/S clans to get into the irc and league community more, but they just wont come.

And the reason why you think there are few ppl who play R, is prolly cause you only look at like... leos, where lots of players play. but the more "hardcore" players hang out at passworded servers along with irc and gathers, Which I dont think even exist in R/S yet.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 08:49:25 pm »
Allthough, R/S has seemed to expand quite alot these past months.. I know R is still preferred over R/S when it comes to scrimming, but in usual killing it's evening out.

I fucking miss all you cunts!