Author Topic: King of the hill / Capture the Base  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
Re: King of the hill / Capture the Base
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 10:55:12 am »
I like this. But what if there are people from both teams on the base?

If you've ever played any other game with king of the hill, you'd know you have to be the only team occupying the deisgnated area to be getting points.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline [R^M]TomaHawk

• Major
  • Bush to the rescue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 11:03:19 am »
i think it would be neat once you knock the bugs out of it.

Offline -{Phoenix}-

• Major
  • /<**
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 04:58:05 pm »
thx 4 all replies. not checked them since last posted. if u have played this game on another shooting game u know it can work.

i suggested this idea in a different thread, though i doubt i thought of it first....so naturally i agree with you

King of the kill, sounds good =). i play it at james bond game at game cube ^^

well im gonna make a map of what it would be like, just an example, then i will post it in forums with detail. after that alls i can do is hope this gamemode does get made.  :) probly post screenshot by nxt wed

FEAR - fear is not to be feared - fear is edge - fear keeps you on your toes - fear keeps one eye open when you sleep - fear adds caution to courage - conquer fear and fear is not your foe, its your friend.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 05:40:15 pm »
CTF with both flags close to each other in a building.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 08:32:05 pm »
Yeah!! i love this idea. It should have been in the game already. Most shooting games already have koth or tkoth. It would be sooo cool. ;D
Ill Kill You Until You Die From It ;-P

"I once pwn3d n00bs for three days straight. And in those days we didn't get no easy pwns, we had to work for everyone. Now you rascals think that just anybody can pwn. Well it just ain't so son, it just ain't so."

Offline -{Phoenix}-

• Major
  • /<**
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 08:47:00 am »
Yeah!! i love this idea. It should have been in the game already. Most shooting games already have koth or tkoth. It would be sooo cool. ;D

:P dam right it will
FEAR - fear is not to be feared - fear is edge - fear keeps you on your toes - fear keeps one eye open when you sleep - fear adds caution to courage - conquer fear and fear is not your foe, its your friend.