Author Topic: Last Bullet mod announced!  (Read 3376 times)

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
Last Bullet mod announced!
« on: March 19, 2007, 06:16:20 pm »
Yeah. This mod follows in the tracks of Arsenal, but with more changes, and a slightly more futuristic arsenal.

That being said, I need someone to help me out with the weapon balancing. The weapon modifications are drastically different from the standard Soldat-weapons, so I need someone to help me out with some input. Graphics are mostly done - interface guns, in-game guns, sounds, what remains is the weapon balancing!

Apply by PMing - but please do note; it's preferred (not required) if you're within 4 hours of GMT, and also speak good english. (That is required, though - not for any other reason besides avoiding communicational breakdown).
All across the country shortages of marijuana are now being reported.

Offline The Trooper [GN`R]

• Soldier
  • Chinese Democracy Starts Now
Re: Last Bullet mod announced!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:26:55 am »

[quote author=R0L4ND link=topic=12006.msg134714#msg134714 weapon modifications are drastically different from the standard Soldat-weapons, so I need someone to help me out with some input. Graphics are mostly done - interface guns, in-game guns, sounds, what remains is the weapon balancing!

Can you please show something...you have post it into full modifications...
I see nothing of that ;D
say "Move This Topic into Modding Help" !!!!  :D

But on what is it based?

8)
Image removed; please read forum rules regarding signature size.

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 03:38:02 pm »
Teaser screens...

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 03:40:56 pm »
uhmm looks rly nice

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:45:56 pm »
It's okay, although I hate the MP1 (That stock just looks a bit odd...), the AN94 Abakan is pretty bland, and the cut-and-paste work from other weapons for numbers 9 and 0 is too obvious.

And I think I've seen that AI AW .50 before somewhere...
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 07:05:47 am »
It's okay, although I hate the MP1 (That stock just looks a bit odd...), the AN94 Abakan is pretty bland, and the cut-and-paste work from other weapons for numbers 9 and 0 is too obvious.

And I think I've seen that AI AW .50 before somewhere...

The Steyr TMP features a stock just like the MP1, and the FN MAG and AI AW.50 are both originals. I never intended to mod the minigun more than shortening the barrell-length and emphasising the forearm-handle, so your attempts to frame me for stealing just went out the window. I dare you to post a link to whatever mod you think I stole from.

But yes, the Abakan is a little bit bland.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 12:44:29 pm »
The guns ain't bad. But I see some are made by parts of other guns which isn't too good.

but I have to say that the chainsaw degree is damn nice and very original.

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 04:32:32 pm »
The guns ain't bad. But I see some are made by parts of other guns which isn't too good.

but I have to say that the chainsaw degree is damn nice and very original.

Which? The minigun isn't too modified from the original, yes, but apart from that, all of these weapons are originals (even if some are left unmodified from my previous Arsenal-mod). The only one I can see LOOKS suspicious is the Abakan, since that one first generation was an AKMSU derived from the original AK74, which then switched to an AKM, and now morphed into an Abakan, which has a muzzlebrake that makes it looks similar to the original AK74 included in the game.

Offline adarius

• Major
  • "I'm more than my name." -The Recruit
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 06:24:18 pm »
Hehe, weapons balancing!!! =D My specialty.  Btw, the guns look really nice.  I might replace the WWII mod for this one.  I can't play with the original soldat skins...they look awkward to me.  So yeah, if you want I can help you balance the weapons.  I just need to know what you want like....average hits to kill, approximate speed of bullet, and of course, what you want it to shoot.  Contact me if you want. It's spring break and I've got enough free time.

Disclaimer: Above userbar is intended solely as a joke.  If you take it seriously, there is something wrong with you.

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 10:23:40 am »
The mod's already out, mate! :D

Offline adarius

• Major
  • "I'm more than my name." -The Recruit
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 10:42:13 am »
Awwwww..... =(  Posted only a couple days ago, thought I mighta been able to catch it. Oh well. I'll pick it up later and try it out.

Disclaimer: Above userbar is intended solely as a joke.  If you take it seriously, there is something wrong with you.

Offline tER

• Major
    • My site
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 11:47:52 am »
OOWK Il try