Poll

What do you think about girls playing Soldat?

Shouldnt be allowed!!
14 (13.6%)
Dont mind them.
63 (61.2%)
They pown me! Runaway!
26 (25.2%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: Is it true guys?  (Read 14930 times)

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
Re: Is it true guys?
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 12:51:31 am »
GET OVER THE BLUE BLOOD JESUS CHRIST
ALL I EVER HEAR FROM YOU IS 'hay guyz i got blue blood loi im leet cos blue blood is blue"

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2007, 01:26:20 am »
I like it when girls play soldat. That way when we finally have a soldat convention and we have all the soldat players in one place there'll be some place to stick my penis.

jk, equal rights for all. if girls wanna play soldat, thats cool with me. more power to you for challenging a male dominated area of our culture. you should totally start a female clan. That'd be sweet.
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 02:09:10 am »
i don't care if non oxygenated blood is blue i don't care NO ONE CARES

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2007, 03:22:32 am »
Heh, I have a girl in my clan, she's better than me...go figure!

Offline Jæson

• Soldier
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2007, 03:52:26 am »
GET OVER THE BLUE BLOOD JESUS CHRIST

I have golden blood in my Soldat, is that any better? Also, it would be nice to see more gore with Soldat. I want to see some ribcages flying out of explosion clouds and some intestines flying over your head!
Miss your shots, miss your chance.

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 04:39:20 am »
Hah, girls OWN in computer games. And I'm a victim.

Offline R0L4ND

• Major(1)
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:48 am »
Leave the bloody gender-issue aside and play the game. We've all got our traits, some more apparent than others, but there is a time and place for everything. If you hadn't posted this topic, nobody would have cared about you being a girl. Now you've walked into the kennell with steaks strapped to your ass, however...
All across the country shortages of marijuana are now being reported.

Offline Madchal

• Camper
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2007, 10:06:28 am »
Thanks^ I sometimes feel left out when playing. I wish more girls would play Soldat, but I doubt it since most girls wouldnt like all the gore.

actually there is over 10 girls playing, which may not be much compared to the guys, but there is more than I first thought ;P

Offline Princess M

• Major(1)
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2007, 10:40:21 am »
Blue-ninja did you get your girlfriend to play Soldat? Over 10 girls. Hmm.
Bring it

Offline Protoman

• Soldier
  • ~whistle~
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2007, 03:55:03 pm »
Its true that some games look like guy games and vise versa, but theres absolutly nothing wrong with girls playing these types of games. In fact, I think more girls should play these types of games! The more the merrier!

Also, this is a known fact...

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2007, 01:06:20 pm »
Whould be fun if it was 50% girls and 50% (don´t get me wrong). The perfect mix.. But that wont happen i think. Maybe if you have some girl skirt addons in soldat (that´s a joke).
If its not gory its not Soldat!

Infact, Soldat needs more gore, its falling behind.
More blooood
I think that migth scare some girls off.. Not the ones playing soldat though.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 01:21:36 pm by M.rSnow »
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline JohnCena

• Soldier
  • Down since day one!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2007, 02:12:21 am »
Its coll to have changes in game there should be more girls playin soldat!
You want some come get some!

Offline decoy.

• Soldier
  • All in the mind.
    • Paradigis
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2007, 03:57:30 pm »
I actually welcome them. For one, they seem to be alot more reasonable in mannerism than a guy wanting to kick because of petty reasons.

Date Posted: March 25, 2007, 04:53:38 PM
Its true that some games look like guy games and vise versa, but theres absolutly nothing wrong with girls playing these types of games. In fact, I think more girls should play these types of games! The more the merrier!

Also, this is a known fact...
Well if this is the case then that explains why I saw a girl who's name I forgot (never good with names. See me in soldat to prove that) and she has a profession as a gamer who endorses other products along the line of games I suppose. Most of her routine is actually playing the game, but she also makes a good point of getting your head right as well as your heart and body in good physical condition to play well. And with that I would agree, especially those times I return from work and feel terribly sluggish.

As Protoman said, the more the marrier.
[FF|LL|HE[Cide/Decoy/Not Batman!:
[[ 300.91m | sniping distance
[[ 85:0 | kill:death ratio
[[ us.socom | favorite weapon

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2007, 04:09:01 pm »
It doesn't matter..
Women, in general, don't like playing video games.. Or at least the ones we (men) like to play. I guess it's for the same reason that the majority of women don't like to play football with the guys.

Really, there is a psychological element to it. Women and men are psychologically different.

Women, generally, are more emotionally sensitive(proven fact) than men are. Therefore I think it's safe to say men are somewhat predispositioned to play "fighting" games, and fight(see antiquity).

ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2007, 10:25:02 am »
as long as you dont mind the freaks making penis miniguns..

soldat is great with girl players. guys are narrow, and often die just aiming for the flag where girls take there time and take out individual people as they go for the flag... they way i see it atleast, since most of us have heard the "hunter gatherer" story. more girl players, the more chalenging and interesting it gets, thus resaulting in better players and funner gameplay.

hope to see you playing :-*

(just kidding on the kiss)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:22 am »
ok im not a girl but i think all have the same respects, blacks or wites, male or famles 

Offline ^_^

• Soldier
  • AKA Charlotte :-D
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2007, 12:08:02 pm »

Women, generally, are more emotionally sensitive(proven fact) than men are. Therefore I think it's safe to say men are somewhat predispositioned to play "fighting" games, and fight(see antiquity).

That might be true, but at the same time, men have a tendency to HIDE their emotions, but those emotions are still there. :\

And lol at the skirt idea, but it's war, would you see a woman killing things/getting killed in a skirt in a war zone? Really now.
In-Game names: Charlotte, Gin Fox, Agent Sonnata.
Current Mod Project: The Dark Lament.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2007, 01:04:03 pm »

That might be true, but at the same time, men have a tendency to HIDE their emotions, but those emotions are still there. :\

And lol at the skirt idea, but it's war, would you see a woman killing things/getting killed in a skirt in a war zone? Really now.
Yeah hiding or bottling up emotions is just what some guys do. Mostly cause it feels weak to open up to people. I know because I have done it and hated it, I hopefully will open up to as few people in my life as I can.
@ii

Offline Protoman

• Soldier
  • ~whistle~
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2007, 07:36:04 pm »
If we could bottle emotions into actuall bottles, which one do you think would sell the most?

My money is on either humor or lust.

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2007, 08:06:24 pm »
Im totaly like diversity it my games(sometimes theres exeptions  :D) but haveing people say that Soldat is a guy game is retarded. i have lots of girl-friends(friends) that play halo and counter strike. i belive its perfectly normal to have Girls in video games.
Holy Poop!