Author Topic: Celabrities  (Read 974 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Celabrities
« on: March 29, 2007, 01:36:57 pm »
I went to college today and expecting everything to be as normal but to my surprise I happened to bump into Boris Johnson.

I was in Biology class and as it finished I began to tidy away my indicator tiles. I didn't know it at the time but he walked in behind me. As I turned from my desk to get to the sink I noticed in my peripheral vision a few blurry figures standing infront of me. Instinctively and grumpily I moaned "Move" and began to barge my way through the various fellows. It was only until I was at the sink that I saw him and noticed that he was the guy I had practically shoulder barged a moment ago. I was rather amused.

Anywho, point is - has anyone ever encountered any celebrities in real life? And if so, who, where and what happened?

P.S. if anyone doesn't know or actually cares, Boris Johnson is a politician for the Conservative Party in my country. Picture and info here

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
Re: Celabrities
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:40:50 pm »
My brother saw the actor that played the main guy in Final Destination. My brother said it was in California I believe... while his band was on tour. They said the guy was walking down the street and looked strung out(high).
@ii

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 02:17:49 pm »
One of my friends used to date Seth Green, so I saw him every once in a while.  I also met Buzz Aldrin once when I was really young.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 03:00:30 pm »
My mother was in Tivoli Gardens in Denmark and ran into Morgan Freeman.
A teaching assistant for one of my classes in middle school was dating Josh Hartnet, and he came into the classroom once.
I saw Michael Moore walking down the street by my dad's house without any kind of entourage.
My friend's dad was Phil Hartman, and since that whole incident with his mom killing his dad and then shooting herself, he got a lot of sympathies from Matt Groening who picked him up from school a couple of times.
My mom's friend is Ralph Nader's cousin, we met him personally after one of his rallies in Minneapolis.

It doesn't so much count as celebrities in the traditional sense, but when I went to the Heathen Crusade II in January, I was taking the shuttle from the hotel to the venue, and everybody on the shuttle were in the bands Rudra, Skyforger, Obtest, and Manegarm!  We talked for a while.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:02:03 pm by n00bface »

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 05:05:04 pm »
I met mike myers. There i said it. He is a funny man. :>

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 05:09:04 pm »
I met **** Trickle at the Indianapolis 500. Yes, the name is strange and amusing. :D

EDIT: Lolllllllllllllllllllllll, they censored his first name, HA HA HA HA HA.

Offline Memxio

• Major
  • Rugertard
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 05:14:53 pm »
I met Robert Patrick a few years ago while he was filming "Walk the Line" in Memphis. Me and my sister went down to our hotel's pool to see if it was open and he was doing his laundry (the laundry room was next to the pool). Also, back when the original Power Rangers were still on the air, I met the black ranger and got a signed picture :o . Makes y'all jealous doesn't it  :P ?

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 07:04:04 pm »
Also, back when the original Power Rangers were still on the air, I met the black ranger and got a signed picture :o . Makes y'all jealous doesn't it  :P ?

I've slept inside the Power Rangers' Power Chamber several times.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"