Author Topic: Soldat Enhanced (v2.1 update)  (Read 105682 times)

Offline Master Chief43

• Soldier
  • When life gives you lemons, eat them :D
Re: Soldat Enhanced
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2007, 09:50:49 pm »
This mod's good but not my style...
In-Game Name: "Master Chief43"
Favorite Map: ctf_Ash
Favorite Mods: Special Operation 2.0, Original Soldier 1.9
Favorite Guns: [MP5][AK74][socom][Barret]

Offline Legolas

• Major(1)
  • I want a Kookie!
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2007, 12:18:06 pm »
Make it smaller and it gets 9/10

I'll make you smaller and you'll get 9/10.

Show me.
woot!

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2007, 12:20:44 pm »
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Legolas

• Major(1)
  • I want a Kookie!
woot!

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2007, 12:53:33 pm »
So I should take the trouble to resize and re-proportion all of the weapons in my mod because my weapons are too big for you?  ::)

As Espadon said, huge weapons are what make Soldat Enhanced different from all the other Soldat remakes (not to mention the sound effects and other various aspects which are needless to mention). The larger weapons are what allow me to make them more detailed. I like intricate detail, and I feel its worth sacrificing adhering to Soldats default small style of weapons for better detail quality and eye pleasing graphics. It is the style that all my weapons are done in, it is what people who like my mods expect of me. I shall not change, even for a million souls, let alone yourself.  :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:02:44 pm by Mangled* »
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline #38

• Soldier
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2007, 04:50:05 pm »
I love this :D nice work.
Real Men Drill Deep

Offline 1221995

• Soldier
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 05:08:58 pm »
Thats pretty cool :)

Offline Master Chief43

• Soldier
  • When life gives you lemons, eat them :D
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:38 pm »
This isn't on my 'list' because it isn't my style but I still gave this mod a '4 star'. Hope to see more of your work.
In-Game Name: "Master Chief43"
Favorite Map: ctf_Ash
Favorite Mods: Special Operation 2.0, Original Soldier 1.9
Favorite Guns: [MP5][AK74][socom][Barret]

Offline Norbo

• Camper
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2008, 03:02:53 pm »
This is awesome!
But the link is dead :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2008, 03:16:29 pm »
The link is not down. Some people seem to have issues when it comes to using FileFront.com ... this is usually down to them having incompetent internet service providers.

Fortunately Soldat Enhanced is also available here thanks to El_Spec.

Also since this thread is back on the front page it's time for a little news update with regards to Soldat Enhanced:

Soldat Enhanced v2 will be released sometime this month. And just to keep you all on your toes here is a preview screenshot of what you can expect:

As you can see.. Some of the weapons have been completely remade, whilst others have been altered very little. Not all of these weapons are totally finished so reserve your opinions on them for now.. What you will  notice on this screenshot is the new interface which is greatly improved from v1 now with .png transparrency!

Offline Norbo

• Camper
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2008, 03:21:17 pm »
Wow!
That looks more awesome...
Dude, GJ

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2008, 03:30:36 pm »
Great job as usually ;)

OBEY!!!

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2008, 05:32:48 pm »
Weapons... very over sexy good. ::)
Interface... orgasm for eyes. :P
If you make new version of extras, add new, different guns than default set. ;)

Offline GAMEOVER

• Camper
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2008, 05:53:56 pm »
You guys who are saying make them smaller and bashing his mod for it being bigger are silly. Its harder to make more bigger detailed weapons and takes more time. I give him way more props for larger weapons with more detail. I make my very own that size.

Dont listen to them mods perfect. Nice style, your one of not even a handful that can/does/did make weapons utilizeing all the space provided to your advantage.

I hate dinky gun mods. The shadeing on those small guns any 6 yr. old can do.

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2008, 02:21:04 am »
Nice but if I see olive parts on M249 then I expect something in desert camuflage too. ;)

I hate dinky gun mods. The shadeing on those small guns any 6 yr. old can do.

I don't think so :)

Offline Foulacy

• Major(1)
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2008, 03:19:33 am »
Well i am going to download this right now and check it out i will let you know what i think of it when im done playing

Date Posted: January 09, 2008, 02:39:04 am
Man i love the sound effects, great suggestion for upgrade in sfx. Nice work man

Offline Norbo

• Camper
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2008, 01:01:24 pm »
SUGGESTIONS / COMMENTS
The sounds are just awesome.... Man, dunno how you did that, but its just... FANTASTIC!
The chainsaw, after u chose it from the menu (when your gostek have it in the hands), is WAY WAY too small!

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2008, 01:40:42 pm »
That's because this is a pre-1.4 mod. In Soldat 1.3 the chainsaw was the same size as the normal one... however, in Soldat 1.4, the default chainsaw had a longer blade.

It is also why the text, for Kalashnikov AK-74 goes outside of the weapons menu.. Due to the font changes in 1.4

Version 2 of Soldat Enhanced will be completely compatible with 1.4, including alot more content such as new weather effects and ambient weather sounds. New .png explosions, muzzle flashes, smoke, flames and bullet trails. Most of the Soldat Enhanced weapon sounds have been remixed into even higher quality, sharper, more realistic stereo sound effects (all of them now based directly on actual recordings of weapons firing whilst also retaining an ear-pleasing precussive aesthetic)

Instead of having extras packs.. there will actually be multiple additional sets of weapons downloadable as separate full mods. They will be released periodically as they are completed.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 01:43:48 pm by Mangled* »

Offline Dodger

• Major(1)
  • vX][Admin and Moderator
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2008, 05:55:38 pm »
Ahh love your work Mangled* ;P have been using your mod for a very long time now and as ppl say the weapons are way too big, they really aint... its just the weapon menu weapons that are a bit bigger than the default ones... or if you look closely its the default ones that are tiny... oh and im looking forward to seeing those new weapons fully shaded and done ;P will the extra pack be out with the new version? keep the asum modding goin ;P

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2008, 08:11:32 pm »
Instead of an extras pack I will by simultaneously releasing Soldat Enhanced: Handgun mod which is basically Soldat Enhanced.. except that all the primary weapons are replaced with pistols, machine pistols and other compact weapons.

And in the future I will be making lots of other packs like these downloadable as totally full, separate mods from soldat enhanced which are inter-compatible with it.

Then eventually I will release a full edition including all of the weapons I have made and a configurator for them.