Author Topic: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all  (Read 292633 times)

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
Re: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2007, 11:57:03 am »
My existance here is completely irrelevant. I barely ever get noticed or quoted. I feel like I could spam goatse in every single topic with no consequences. Actually I believe not many people would even notice my leaving if I hadn't posted this.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2007, 12:07:31 pm »
I feel like I could spam goatse in every single topic with no consequences.

DO IT!

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2007, 02:07:17 pm »
My existance here is completely irrelevant. I barely ever get noticed or quoted.

I could try to pump up your ego a bit, but I'd rather give you a solution to your problems.  Yes, you're ignored and generally overlooked (I read a few of your posts from time to time, but meh).  The reason is fairly simple: you're mediocre in every way.  You have moderate views on things and don't express them loudly...it's like you expect to be ignored so you post in such a way that you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Solution: be interesting.  Say something worthwhile.  Be a bit of a d*ck from time to time.  Become enthusiastic about a subject that interests you.  Get a personality.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2007, 02:27:27 pm »
Fluffy no!!!!!!

Nazi-Communism FTW!

EDIT: Would anyone notice if I left??

I know a couple of people that forums wouldn't be the same...

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:31:10 pm by Will »

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2007, 03:56:04 pm »
My existance here is completely irrelevant. I barely ever get noticed or quoted.

I could try to pump up your ego a bit, but I'd rather give you a solution to your problems.  Yes, you're ignored and generally overlooked (I read a few of your posts from time to time, but meh).  The reason is fairly simple: you're mediocre in every way.  You have moderate views on things and don't express them loudly...it's like you expect to be ignored so you post in such a way that you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Solution: be interesting.  Say something worthwhile.  Be a bit of a d*ck from time to time.  Become enthusiastic about a subject that interests you.  Get a personality.

What the fuck.  I express my opinions quite clearly. I actually have been an asshole from time to time but it's no difference. It's boring. Remember the retarded minorities thread? 15 minutes of fame, then it's over. That's what it really was, attention whoring. Being a full-time motherfucker is hard.

Whatever. Just forget it.

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2007, 03:58:53 pm »
I still think it's much more fun to leave and not tell anyone where you are like some people have done. That way people's imaginations run wild with the possibilities. But it looks like I'll be here till the VERY END... which is good news for you, Chakra ;)

SO what ever happend to Milkman Dan?

Date Posted: July 18, 2007, 04:56:14 PM

I could try to pump up your ego a bit, but I'd rather give you a solution to your problems. Yes, you're ignored and generally overlooked (I read a few of your posts from time to time, but meh). The reason is fairly simple: you're mediocre in every way. You have moderate views on things and don't express them loudly...it's like you expect to be ignored so you post in such a way that you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Solution: be interesting. Say something worthwhile. Be a bit of a d*ck from time to time. Become enthusiastic about a subject that interests you. Get a personality.

What the ****. I express my opinions quite clearly. I actually have been an asshole from time to time but it's no difference. It's boring. Remember the retarded minorities thread? 15 minutes of fame, then it's over. That's what it really was, attention whoring. Being a full-time mother****er is hard.

Well everyone will ignore you if you keep saying " no one notices me"Everyone's gonna think your some wanna be. Also it's so fuckin annoying when you say " no one notices me".
BANNED

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:08 pm »
I see Milkman on msn from time to time, of course I never speak to him, like the rest half of my contacts...

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2007, 04:02:30 pm »
I see Milkman on msn from time to time, of course I never speak to him, like the rest half of my contacts...

Get him to comeback to the forums.
BANNED

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2007, 04:03:56 pm »
Whos milkman?  Whend he leave? lol i musta not been here when he was.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2007, 04:04:56 pm »
Iono who milkman is. People sometimes talk about milkman. So i wanna see whats so great bout him.
BANNED

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2007, 04:22:51 pm »
He's still around sometimes.

The great thing that Milkman Dan did was start the Official Pictures thread

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2007, 05:15:05 pm »

I could try to pump up your ego a bit, but I'd rather give you a solution to your problems. Yes, you're ignored and generally overlooked (I read a few of your posts from time to time, but meh). The reason is fairly simple: you're mediocre in every way. You have moderate views on things and don't express them loudly...it's like you expect to be ignored so you post in such a way that you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Solution: be interesting. Say something worthwhile. Be a bit of a d*ck from time to time. Become enthusiastic about a subject that interests you. Get a personality.

What the ****. I express my opinions quite clearly. I actually have been an asshole from time to time but it's no difference. It's boring. Remember the retarded minorities thread? 15 minutes of fame, then it's over. That's what it really was, attention whoring. Being a full-time mother****er is hard.

Well everyone will ignore you if you keep saying " no one notices me"Everyone's gonna think your some wanna be. Also it's so ****in annoying when you say " no one notices me".

This was my first time to say it, so I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance.

And actually I didn't say "no one notices me" but "I barely ever get noticed or quoted", you retard.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:16:47 pm by Fluffy »

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:18 pm »

Well everyone will ignore you if you keep saying " no one notices me"Everyone's gonna think your some wanna be. Also it's so ****in annoying when you say " no one notices me".

This was my first time to say it, so I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance.

And actually I didn't say "no one notices me" but "I barely ever get noticed or quoted", you retard.

Jeez don't get so pissed.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:11:16 pm by Coolio »
BANNED

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2007, 01:44:37 am »
What the ****.  I express my opinions quite clearly. I actually have been an asshole from time to time but it's no difference. It's boring. Remember the retarded minorities thread? 15 minutes of fame, then it's over. That's what it really was, attention whoring. Being a full-time mother****er is hard.

You're doing it right now.  Look.  You're expressing your opinion, getting enthusiastic about it, and I'm paying attention.

From now on, I'll be more likely to read your posts.  Mission accomplished.

He joined the army, was put on some sh*t mission in Iraq to help us Americans in his first year or so (tough luck, that), went AWOL and has only made sporadic posts since.

Except that he didn't.  He just took it over from someone else who, in turn, carried it over from the other forums.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:47:23 am by VijchtiDoodah »

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2007, 02:37:20 pm »

You're doing it right now. Look. You're expressing your opinion, getting enthusiastic about it, and I'm paying attention.

From now on, I'll be more likely to read your posts. Mission accomplished.

He joined the army, was put on some sh*t mission in Iraq to help us Americans in his first year or so (tough luck, that), went AWOL and has only made sporadic posts since.

Except that he didn't. He just took it over from someone else who, in turn, carried it over from the other forums.

Wow, i never knew he joined the army. Do you know if he's going to comeback?
BANNED

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2007, 04:10:38 pm »
I'm leaving forever, goodbye.

Haha, nope, you ain't gettin' rid of me that easily. I'm going on holiday for the next week. Although I find it strange (and maybe even slightly erotic ... get out) that people care when I'm not here, I'm still going to tell you when I'm not.

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2007, 08:31:47 am »
I'm away for a week. Afterlife will be continued... even if nobody cares.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2007, 03:07:30 pm »
I'll be going camping for like 2 days or sooooooo starting tomorrow.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2007, 08:05:23 am »
I'm going to Amblin's place for a week tomorrow. Coming back the 31st of July.

Offline Pred

• Major(1)
  • v2.0
    • FragMental
« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2007, 09:56:30 am »
Yeah, you said that twelve years ago. It was just a weekend of manly fun and beers. Guess what you came back with? Ouchek.
Messiah for the animals.