Author Topic: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all  (Read 292568 times)

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
Re: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all
« Reply #1300 on: July 27, 2013, 07:11:55 am »
Just admit it, you've always wanted them!

I have had them on my mind once or twice during my 7 years of Soldat, but the thought of trying to fly straight without wobbling/angling off in the wrong direction usually scares me out of the thought. I mean how are you supposed to keep your feet together when they're shooting in different directions?
Lift. With feet.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #1301 on: July 27, 2013, 01:24:25 pm »
You won't know unless you try. Iron Man did it quite successfully ^.^

Offline santa222

• Major(1)
  • Ropw adventure comics is back!
« Reply #1302 on: August 26, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »
Hey its me santa22, and im back with making my comics again!
i know how much you all missed mky comics so i decided that ill start making them again.
the reason i decided now instead of later is because i didnt want to wait. i really have fun making comics and with my old ropw adventure comics i made over 70 comics of that. and really had fun, but i stopped because it wasnt that popular, but now i restarted the comics. and there going to be better then the original ones.
Ropw adventure comics!
http://adf.ly/UkE8F
Dont ask to be in my ropw adventure comics,
Ill PM you if you want to be in it, i choose people that usally post a lot on the topic ;)

Offline Swazo

• Major(1)
« Reply #1303 on: September 17, 2013, 03:22:57 pm »
Well it seems my gaming habits have finally come full circle and I'm back to Soldat. Sure is a lot different from when I left and I'm certainly a lot different as well (probably fifty pounds heavier to start) but god is still as fun as ever. I've already gotten sick of the lack of vanilla servers online these days so I'm going to rent a few and see if people enjoy them. If you remember me at all feel free to PM me or something, if not then I hope to see you on the field!

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #1304 on: September 17, 2013, 07:23:08 pm »
I keep coming back every month or so. I can't leave this place  :'(. Also still taking pleasure in reading my old posts I did both in here and on the old forums. Fucking hilarious.

I'm on my third year studying Computer Science and Engineering now. Maybe one day I'll also make a nice game like Soldat.

I'm active on a forum called http://www.facepunch.com/, you've probably heard of it it's kinda infamous for some stuff, such a whiny childs and asshole, else it's a fun place. I'm actually a mod over there.

Oh I'm also online on Steam all the time, add me if you wish.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/swebonny

(i'm going to be sad if you dont)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1305 on: September 26, 2013, 11:46:35 pm »
such as whiny childs and assholes

Cute, and partially true. I guess I can get away with it if I whine to you here though.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #1306 on: September 28, 2013, 08:37:57 am »
I'm back.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1307 on: September 28, 2013, 06:03:47 pm »
Welcome back <3

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1308 on: September 29, 2013, 01:28:47 am »

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #1309 on: November 05, 2013, 05:44:09 am »
Zamorak checking in here.

Found soldat on an old computer of mine and found a ton of old maps and screen shots and had some pretty hard nostalgia about my barrett-pro days.

How is the world!?

Can't believe I first started playing soldat as an 8th grader... and now I am employed full time out of college. CRAZY.

Hope everyone is doing well.
ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1310 on: December 26, 2013, 11:04:39 am »
Hey Zamorak.

I guess this is me coming back, probably to Soldat.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:07:16 am by Blacksheepboy »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1311 on: March 28, 2014, 06:28:40 am »
Hey people,

I have not been around these forums for quite some time. I have a really busy schedule lately with the next part of my advanced training ahead. Before I get to be a manager I need to work my way through a huge pile of script, but at least it is interesting to read. I am also part of a team of young managers in a national competition, which is why I rarely find time to browse these forums the way I had before. Aaaaaand I am also working on a book! I envision it to become a poetry graphic novel. A very dark one, mind you. When there was a time when I would write on and off, it has become part of my everyday life and I release poems every day. March has been my most productive time writing ever, having released over 40 poems to my deviantART account. If you are interested in reading some of my work, the link to my profile is in my signature.

Mad Man Steve is the story which will be like a silver lining in the book, so if you want to get an idea of how it will be, give this poem a read. I will keep you guys updated on the progress, but it will probably take me 'til December at least to be satisfied with everything, maybe even longer taking a quick glance at my schedule.

I hope to find more time for you guys. In fact, I missed some of you fuckers. ;)

EDIT: Thanks for the warm welcome back.. :|
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:43:51 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #1312 on: April 09, 2014, 12:34:38 pm »
I'm active on a forum called http://www.facepunch.com/ I'm actually a mod over there.
Then you must have banned me or somebody else from Lolokaust.com for at least once.

EDIT:
EDIT: Thanks for the warm welcome back.. :|
Yyyeaaaah, happy you're still running your game sugartits!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:36:43 pm by smiluu »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #1313 on: April 10, 2014, 10:06:33 am »
Then you must have banned me or somebody else from Lolokaust.com for at least once.

Except me, huehue, we're good friends after all. I even drew his facepunch avatar in a fucked up way.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1314 on: May 14, 2014, 06:13:33 pm »
I was put into a psychiatric/mental hospital for three months. Let me tell you, it was a reality wakeup call. BUT, the reason I was sent there was total horseshit. They gave me some rules to follow that I didn't know about, and after breaking these rules, and screwing around on Facebook, the police got me, and after it was discovered I broke the rules (/God knows), I was put on a whitelist for being sent to a mental ward in a hospital. Who knew you could get the police called on you from Facebook. /sadday.

But back to it being a wakeup call: I had a LOT of time to myself. It was kind of nice at first, getting to know other irate individuals who thought they didn't belong and were bored to tears, but after the first couple weeks, reality sets in. I learned a valuable lesson: NEVER be radically honest, except with very few individuals. I had like this motto related to being as honest as possible about my feelings and with every faculty of my life, but lo-and-behold, it can get people into trouble. Sooo, yeah.

The real bummer was that I was going through some sorta traumatic things, and instead of getting help, someone on Facebook calls the police. Ugh, the logic of some people. And this was after they hooked me up with the crisis hotline, which I called. But that same night, after resolving the issue and being helped, the police come knocking. Ugh. Yup.

But, I'm back! So who cares.

(prepare to have this message deleted because I'm self-conscious, and no one knows what I posted on Facebook so they can't have much opinion on the circumstances but... I believed the end of the world was nigh, so I found someone who was interested in chatting and basically laid it on them, that there would be mass suicides and people would be going nuts, HAHA, yeah, those days--it was just an innocent belief, which is why I posted it here, good and done with and all--I can lay it on this forums anyway)

So yeah, foxconn, you're not all apeshit and stuff? I'm a little out of the loop.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:24:07 pm by Blacksheepboy »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1315 on: May 14, 2014, 06:21:57 pm »
It's good to have you back, mate.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1316 on: May 14, 2014, 06:23:38 pm »
It's good to have you back, mate.

Yeah, thanks. I'll probably contribute more on this forums. I used to sort of lurk and be detached. We'll see.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1317 on: May 15, 2014, 09:19:37 am »
So yeah, foxconn, you're not all apeshit and stuff? I'm a little out of the loop.

Ye, I dropped my balls a bit and I got a little bit better when it comes to posting.

Also while these forums were regularily kicking me out for alts, I gained quite a remarkable reputation on Facepunch, as witnessed here. ;v

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1318 on: May 15, 2014, 02:40:29 pm »
Haha, Facepunch is a riot. I lollygagged there for some time. That's great.

I guess I didn't mean to be so brusque by saying it like that... but yeah.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1319 on: May 15, 2014, 04:30:46 pm »
It's not like you're not right.