Author Topic: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all  (Read 292575 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all
« Reply #1320 on: May 17, 2014, 02:34:40 am »
Well, I would like to say BB.
I hope you liked my work(like forum logo, or maps and casual trolling)... Probably I would still check once per month this forum like for past few years(I created this account, and few others for fun :] ) but just like before, as a guest.
Probably, like few times before, I'm gonna delete all my post and maps, so better download it now xD xD You know, I'm such a nice guy, I like to make your life easier....   

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:48:50 am by Akinaro »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1321 on: May 17, 2014, 02:58:18 am »
Also while these forums were regularily kicking me out for alts, I gained quite a remarkable reputation on Facepunch, as witnessed here. ;v

Because forum fame is the best attention one can achieve. :P

I was put into a psychiatric/mental hospital for three months. Let me tell you, it was a reality wakeup call. BUT, the reason I was sent there was total horseshit. They gave me some rules to follow that I didn't know about, and after breaking these rules, and screwing around on Facebook, the police got me, and after it was discovered I broke the rules (/God knows), I was put on a whitelist for being sent to a mental ward in a hospital. Who knew you could get the police called on you from Facebook. /sadday.

But back to it being a wakeup call: I had a LOT of time to myself. It was kind of nice at first, getting to know other irate individuals who thought they didn't belong and were bored to tears, but after the first couple weeks, reality sets in. I learned a valuable lesson: NEVER be radically honest, except with very few individuals. I had like this motto related to being as honest as possible about my feelings and with every faculty of my life, but lo-and-behold, it can get people into trouble. Sooo, yeah.

The real bummer was that I was going through some sorta traumatic things, and instead of getting help, someone on Facebook calls the police. Ugh, the logic of some people. And this was after they hooked me up with the crisis hotline, which I called. But that same night, after resolving the issue and being helped, the police come knocking. Ugh. Yup.

But, I'm back! So who cares.

(prepare to have this message deleted because I'm self-conscious, and no one knows what I posted on Facebook so they can't have much opinion on the circumstances but... I believed the end of the world was nigh, so I found someone who was interested in chatting and basically laid it on them, that there would be mass suicides and people would be going nuts, HAHA, yeah, those days--it was just an innocent belief, which is why I posted it here, good and done with and all--I can lay it on this forums anyway)

So yeah, foxconn, you're not all apeshit and stuff? I'm a little out of the loop.

Just read this. Holy shit. Glad you're back. I hate to be a dick and ask, but can you PM me what you put on Facebook? Was it a public post or was it over private chat?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:03:07 am by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1322 on: May 17, 2014, 03:05:15 am »
Facepunch? I was not bad enough a troll to frequent that place.. :P

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #1323 on: May 24, 2014, 12:44:06 pm »
I'm active on a forum called http://www.facepunch.com/ I'm actually a mod over there.
Then you must have banned me or somebody else from Lolokaust.com for at least once.

EDIT:
EDIT: Thanks for the warm welcome back.. :|
Yyyeaaaah, happy you're still running your game sugartits!

Nah I don't think I banned you. I found Lolokaust to be quite fun. Despite the absurd content ;)

Also hi, checking in once again.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #1324 on: May 24, 2014, 02:55:25 pm »
You find Lolokaust fun and never banned Sonsukka while you deliberately ban people for saying "Chink", lol that's some good priority checking right here

Swebby baby, we gotta talk sometimes about zis.

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #1325 on: May 24, 2014, 03:49:32 pm »
stopping in to say hi again. don't know if any of you remember me, but yeah. this place was my first real internet "home," so it's nice to stop in and check on it every so often. how is everyone?
not around

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1326 on: May 24, 2014, 04:30:53 pm »
stopping in to say hi again. don't know if any of you remember me, but yeah. this place was my first real internet "home," so it's nice to stop in and check on it every so often. how is everyone?

Drugged up and cranky.

Yeah, stick around.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1327 on: May 24, 2014, 05:42:19 pm »

Holy shit, now that's a name I haven't heard of in a very long time.

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #1328 on: May 25, 2014, 12:54:46 am »

haha yup, how you been dude? anybody from my time still around?
not around

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1329 on: May 25, 2014, 01:06:25 am »

I'm good. The only *really* old people around here who are active are me(2004), Shoozza, and maybe a few other people. Most of the current regulars came about after 2009 or so.

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #1330 on: May 25, 2014, 12:57:37 pm »

I'm good. The only *really* old people around here who are active are me(2004), Shoozza, and maybe a few other people. Most of the current regulars came about after 2009 or so.

word. what happened to people like graham, mistercharles, SAH, and the like? would love to catch up with the old timers if you or anyone still keeps in contact.
not around

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1331 on: May 25, 2014, 01:05:24 pm »

word. what happened to people like graham, mistercharles, SAH, and the like? would love to catch up with the old timers if you or anyone still keeps in contact.

mistercharles/rabidhamster and SAH seem to drop in maybe once a year or so. Haven't seen graham for a very long time.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:13:30 pm by jrgp »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1332 on: May 25, 2014, 05:19:02 pm »
I have lurked since 2007 and joined 2008, already feeling old. You 2006ers sure are oldfags! :)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1333 on: May 25, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »
I have lurked since 2007 and joined 2008, already feeling old. You 2006ers sure are oldfags! :)

We're from before 2006. This SMF Linux-based forum was installed in 2006 and that's just when we registered for it. This is why the oldest anyone's account on here is from 2006.

Before that we were on a ASP based forum that is long gone now, but you can see an archive of it here http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/

And please, for the love of god, don't bring 4chan speak here. Those of us who browse the chan regularly find it unsettling to see "oldfag" "cancerfag" "etc" outside of /b/ where it belongs.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:31:40 pm by jrgp »

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1334 on: May 25, 2014, 07:51:40 pm »
I guess in defense, I popped in here from 2007 and jumped right into mapping. But other than that, eh yeah.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:13:42 pm by jrgp »

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #1335 on: May 28, 2014, 02:47:35 pm »
You find Lolokaust fun and never banned Sonsukka while you deliberately ban people for saying "Chink", lol that's some good priority checking right here

Swebby baby, we gotta talk sometimes about zis.

Lolokaust is art~~

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #1336 on: May 28, 2014, 02:50:23 pm »
Before that we were on a ASP based forum that is long gone now, but you can see an archive of it here http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/

Those were the days. I made so many quality posts back in the day.

Hmm I'm sure but your name does look familiar.

Offline 100% not captain ben

• Major(1)
  • forum fuhrer
« Reply #1337 on: June 04, 2014, 12:20:33 pm »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

8===D

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1338 on: June 04, 2014, 12:31:35 pm »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

How's it hanging Ben? Short, shriveled, and a little to the left?

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1339 on: June 04, 2014, 07:56:38 pm »
What is this necromancy going on here?

It's as if I'm 12 again who just discovered these forums.