Author Topic: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all  (Read 294289 times)

Offline ColonD

• Soldier
  • :D
Re: I'm New/Leaving/Back - thread for all
« Reply #1460 on: January 08, 2023, 10:58:40 pm »
Nobody probably knows me here, but still. Started playing Soldat around 1.2.1, which was.... about 16 YEARS AGO - HOLY MOLY!! But after a long period of almost 7 years of gameplay, stopped playing and now, after 9 years of absence, decided to come back to do some casual time killing every now and then. But here is the problem: either I really suck at finding servers, or community has had a "Honey, I shrunk the kids" scenario and I definitely cannot find any more decent INF realistic servers, not even crappy ones. Where are they?! :(

Anyway, I used to play under the nickname Oxyd, and I was normaly found on Leo's realistic INF servers, usually on the red team, unless I get unlucky to be autobalanced to blue team. Spas12 [Spas] was my favourite weapon to abuse in 90% scenarios. Too bad reloaded shooting does not work anymore. ;D Since I decided to create my own little gaming channel on youtube, I thought that Soldat videos might be a great addition for an old fart like myself, who lost most of his skill, but can still cap the flag, so decided to play every now and then. Hoping to bump into some old players whom I used to play with, who knows, keeping my old nickname. :)

Hey I remember you! I drew you a stupid pic in mspaint lmao Welcome back, bud. I'm also visiting for the first time in almost two decades to see what's up. Looks like Soldat 2's been released - pretty cool to see MM's still at it. I guess most people visit the discord server now eh?
: D

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #1461 on: January 09, 2023, 07:15:33 pm »
You also drew me a stupid pic in paint that looked like broccoli, and it said, "Not broccoli" in subtext

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #1462 on: November 16, 2023, 02:28:01 pm »
Surprised this forum isn't overrun by bots yet. Sup
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.