Author Topic: Preview: My Best Work Ever (Steyr)  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
Preview: My Best Work Ever (Steyr)
« on: March 30, 2007, 12:45:10 pm »
Ok...

After modding individual weapons 1 by 1 for the longest time, I have decided to do what many of you have constantly told me I should try.

I'm gonna mod ALL the weapons.

I'm not going to put this up for DL yet, but I started with my favorite:
The Steyr

I'm extremely pleased with this gun because it is the first gun I've ever done entirely from free hand.  Usually I would be a cheap ass and download a nice pic of the gun and trace it, but not his time   ;D

I know that this has been done before, and probably better, but here's a little preview, I'll put up it for DL once I've modded all the guns and shoved them into a nice little .zip package

As per usual, your thoughts are always welcome.
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
Re: Preview: My Best Work Ever (Steyr)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:07:45 pm »
The outline of the gun is good but the coloring sux. It looks deformed and strange.

OBEY!!!

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 07:31:07 pm »
I think you have it backwards, blackdevil0742. The shape is kinda deformed, the bottom of the stock where the clip goes in is too curved and not true enough to what I believe the shape should be. And as before, I think you need no corner pixels on the clip's outline.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 07:37:22 pm »
I think you have it backwards, blackdevil0742. The shape is kinda deformed, the bottom of the stock where the clip goes in is too curved and not true enough to what I believe the shape should be. And as before, I think you need no corner pixels on the clip's outline.
Disagree, I think blackdevil0742 is right. The coloring needs worrk but the shape pwns.