Author Topic: Soldat Resizer by Troop v1.0.2  (Read 14616 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Re: Soldat Resizer by Troop v1.0.2
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 05:48:10 am »
I downloaded this little app, and it really hasn't made any difference to my soldat what so ever....it might be because I have a widescreen....is there any way to fix that?
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:10 pm »
^It doesn't make any visible difference. To test it out, press ctrl-esc to open the start menu. If it worked, the start menu should open on top of soldat without flickering the screen.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2006, 08:54:35 pm »
Erm.. you're running it in windowed mode, right? It resizes your windowed mode Soldat, so you don't have to play in a tiny little box in windowed mode.

I downloaded this little app, and it really hasn't made any difference to my soldat what so ever....it might be because I have a widescreen....is there any way to fix that?

I have widescreen too... and it doesn't matter at all, as long as you're running in Windowed mode.

^It doesn't make any visible difference.

Er... what?

Offline blindbox

• Major(1)
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2006, 09:51:06 pm »
I got something to say, if you run this game using the window mode+ change the resolution, IT IS THE SAME AS RUNNING FULL SCREEN. It is not a hack, and it doesn't change your aiming ability, trust me I've seen the difference (the only difference is better graphic i guess).

Relax, it will be the same as running full screen, won't affect the playability of the game. Try it first before you make comments okay? :P

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 10:49:43 pm »
I got something to say, if you run this game using the window mode+ change the resolution, IT IS THE SAME AS RUNNING FULL SCREEN. It is not a hack, and it doesn't change your aiming ability, trust me I've seen the difference (the only difference is better graphic i guess).

Relax, it will be the same as running full screen, won't affect the playability of the game. Try it first before you make comments okay? :P

Who said it was a hack? I don't see anybody saying it's a hack... ???

And it's not the same as fullscreen. My taskbar stays on top of it, plus, like you said, the graphics look a bit nicer. 8)

Use your brain before making comments okay? :P

Offline blindbox

• Major(1)
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2006, 05:09:53 am »

Who said it was a hack? I don't see anybody saying it's a hack... ???

And it's not the same as fullscreen. My taskbar stays on top of it, plus, like you said, the graphics look a bit nicer. 8)

Use your brain before making comments okay? :P

Well, they are treating the bug like a hack. Anyway, they seem eager for the bug to be fixed, which does not affect anything at all on aiming ability (check their posts, post 24 :P).

Offline Rambo_6

• Camper
  • Banned
    • (Adam Whitby) What where you're freinds doing on my server earlier?!
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2006, 09:49:32 am »
Even when i'm in soldat the bubble keeps popping up. I'd rather it never does that....

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2006, 10:12:04 am »
Rambo... do you disable the "auto resize soldat" option after it's resized? Because that's what I do to stop it from popping up all the time. If it's disabled when you start soldat, just click on it twice.

Offline iPod

• Major
  • HA! HA! CARE FOR A MIXED NUT?
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2006, 02:50:07 am »
Solution to the runtime error is very simple. Just enter zeros in the 'position from left' and 'position from top' boxes. Troop, a suggestion.. add some sanity checks, that problem was really obvious.
[MpS]P00pSmith

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2006, 11:44:46 am »
I did try it, and after doing something (not going to say what, cause I don't want everyone doing it), it extends your view and allows you to see much more than the average soldaten, even farther than a sniper.

I say remove the link.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline iPod

• Major
  • HA! HA! CARE FOR A MIXED NUT?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 06:12:30 pm »
It does not extend your view as everything is rendered on the same scale. (Just fits your screen) I did not notice any extended vision while using the resizer. Edit: Ah. You had to do something. Nevermind. But I still have yet to find a way for it to do so :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:14:31 pm by iPod »
[MpS]P00pSmith

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:47 pm »
can someone send me this program or upload it somewhere? The .rar is corrupted for some reason >_<

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2006, 06:05:47 am »
I'm removing all download links and locking this thread until Troop contacts me and removes any possible way for this program to be abused.

I've deleted a bunch of replies that detailed how it could be abused.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 09:30:41 am by FliesLikeABrick »