Author Topic: Wierd weapon cfg  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Wierd weapon cfg
« on: August 28, 2007, 03:17:39 pm »
I'm not sure if this is just for me.... or if it works with everyone

I was messing with my weapon config and accidentally created a totally bugged weapon.

Try making this your AK stats... for some reason it makes you incapable of changing weapon (unless reloading) and it also makes your soldat go completely crazy when you try to prone... it also makes you very vunerable to getting the crouch bug.  ;D

[Ak-74]
Damage=103
FireInterval=30
Ammo=2
ReloadTime=120
Speed=70
BulletStyle=1
StartUpTime=0
Bink=-16
MovementAcc=2
Recoil=0

is it just me?   :-X
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: Wierd weapon cfg
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 04:52:00 pm »
I'm pretty sure it has something to with the reload time, something like this happened a while ago, only it was a reload time of 75 on the AK.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 01:08:07 am »
Yes i've gotten that crazy prone thing before but with the law. Your little soldat goes into like a blur yes? skips the animation and changes from prone to standing instantly?
[/url]

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 01:14:18 pm »
It's because of fire interval and reload time. It's a bit anoying when you try to make a weapon and you can't set some walues too that you need. Also there's other one strange thing. When ammo fire interval and reload time are bad setted then when you throw a nade it flies through polys. Example:

BF2 Defibrillator:

Damage=90000
FireInterval=6
Ammo=1
ReloadTime=80
Speed=1
BulletStyle=11
StartUpTime=1
Bink=0
MovementAcc=1
Recoil=0

Also you can "destroy" weapon messing the start-up time.