Author Topic: Still being banned after the ban is Supose to be lifted?...  (Read 1122 times)

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
Still being banned after the ban is Supose to be lifted?...
« on: April 17, 2007, 02:21:10 pm »
Okay, So I've been banned on some servers (for no good reason) and I heard people say that the servers are only 24 hour ban, and I got kicked from control panel on a leo server and I talked to a admin and he said it was just a 20 minute ban, and I've been banned on the 24 hour server for over 2 weeks and the leo server for a couple days. But I still am banned on those servers even though the ban should be gone now.

Is this a problem anyone else has had? Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks
Quote from: LeetFidle
WTF are you talking bout?! ww2 is fiction feckergot.

Offline Avis

• Camper
  • Aufmachen, Gestapo
Re: Still being banned after the ban is Supose to be lifted?...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 02:50:22 pm »
Okay, So I've been banned on some servers (for no good reason) and I heard people say that the servers are only 24 hour ban, and I got kicked from control panel on a leo server and I talked to a admin and he said it was just a 20 minute ban, and I've been banned on the 24 hour server for over 2 weeks and the leo server for a couple days. But I still am banned on those servers even though the ban should be gone now.

Is this a problem anyone else has had? Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks
rofl... well you could hack the server [retard]
No, just talk to the admins again.
BANG! 5:45 o' clock. It's the police raiding your home, blackmailing you.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 03:41:00 pm »
Ask Leo wether he could unban you and explain him the circumstances of your bannage, I'm pretty sure he'll understand. He's a nice guy, PM him, he's on this forums,too.

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 07:23:27 pm »
Well, I don't know if that will help, I got kicked on the ec Trenchwars and they said after 1 hour I would be unbanned. But it's been weeks and I'm still banned, So could it be the server just not unbanning me or are the servers unbanning me but there's a glitch that still says I'm banned.

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 02:21:11 am »
Well, I don't know if that will help, I got kicked on the ec Trenchwars and they said after 1 hour I would be unbanned. But it's been weeks and I'm still banned, So could it be the server just not unbanning me or are the servers unbanning me but there's a glitch that still says I'm banned.

Go to http://support.enesce.com and fill out a support ticket with your ingame name and the date/time it occured, and I'll look into it on the TW server.

There are only 3 ways to end up permabanned: 1) admin /bans you, 2) server detects you are cheating, and people vote to remove you from the game, or 3) the server crashes while you are banned, but manages to save the banlist.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 10:17:35 am »
server detects you are cheating, and people vote to remove you from the game, [...]

This sucks.
Happened to me a few times already, that I join and one second later I am votebanned by a server vote saying I'd be cheating though I wasn't. I heard it comes from joining exactely when another player is being banned or something. That must be fixed with the new server version.

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:34:57 am »
server detects you are cheating, and people vote to remove you from the game, [...]

This sucks.
Happened to me a few times already, that I join and one second later I am votebanned by a server vote saying I'd be cheating though I wasn't. I heard it comes from joining exactely when another player is being banned or something. That must be fixed with the new server version.

I've had the same thing happen, but I never got kicked.

I'll fill out a thing But I don't remeber the date it happed, it was a while ago. And I also don't know why I was kicked, I went to answer the phone in the other room and came back not even 30 seconds later and I was  kicked out.