Author Topic: Why , you niggaz , hate M79  (Read 16530 times)

Offline White Negro

• Major(1)
  • Assault maniac
    • http://www.saskoto.hit.bg
Why , you niggaz , hate M79
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:45:20 am »
First:I respect negros , so i don`t call THEM Niggaz.
NVM
Why , the hell , YOU hate m79?Because it kills with one shot?Well...in the real life , M79 realy kills with one shot and splits your body.Ok , imagine , that you fight against M79 guy.If he misses , you have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to kill him.
Now imagine , that you use - Steyr Aug for example , against him.Boom , doo , doo , doo , 1 clip , 2 clips...and he is still alive!!(if you play in normal mode).
In realistic mode , M79 is useless , because of the vision(that`s why i use SPAS 12 in realistic) , but how can you aim , if suddenly someone appears in  ten (game)metres to you.Actually , M79 can shooot in range of 400 metres , but...in Soldat it can`t...
The onliest thing , that makes it noobish , is the campers.I`m not counted , because i hate camping.
Name in game - Sashakiss
Good with: AK 74
Not good with: Spas 12, MP5

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
Re: Why , you niggaz , hate M79
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 06:50:09 am »
what happens when the m79er runs, shoots, runs, shoots, runs until he gets you? thats what im faced with all the time, and thats why I hate m79's, and no you dont have all the time in the world to kill him when he misses, the reload time is very short
cool

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 06:50:50 am »
Your weird, really weird...

I dunno wtf your on about with the Steyr, you must be versing bots on Dumb settings or something... M79's reload time is really short

Offline White Negro

• Major(1)
  • Assault maniac
    • http://www.saskoto.hit.bg
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 07:05:55 am »
If you know , how to dodge the grenades(slowing movement , proning in the air) you won`t get annoied of that weapon.
YOU also have the rights , to shoot your hunter with your weapon , or throw and use grenades like landmines(that`s how i get rid of them)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 07:08:00 am by White Negro »
Name in game - Sashakiss
Good with: AK 74
Not good with: Spas 12, MP5

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 07:45:41 am »
Naw, the m79 isn't overpowered, it only gives an infininte ammount of grinades that explode no matter what in a instant kill, you can only get 2-3 shots off before being taken down, it is only incredibly easy to get close in many maps because of their layout.

not overpowered at all.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 07:48:05 am »
This just in: commas take over the world.

I don't hate the M79.  In fact, I use it as a last resort on CS maps.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:08:44 am »
All the guns in the real world kill with one shot.

But in soldat it isn't really fair because to one-shot-kill with a ruger or a barret, etc it takes skill.

With the m79 all it takes is to master the arc.

No I don't hate it but I just wish it had something to make it less powerful and more balenced like a start-up-time.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Fraggy

• Soldier
  • Mecha 0_o
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 07:48:14 am »
jrgp  is right,
like the whole of soldat: easy to play, hard to master. :)

this counts for every weapon...
every weapon is perfectly balanced,
it depends on yours kill how deadly it is.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 08:17:56 am »
Holy ****! You use more commas than me!  :o

I'm with jrgp on this.

First:I respect negros , so i don`t call THEM Niggaz.

Huh? Since when was this the black people vs hillbillies forums?  :-\

Edit: Noo! you changed your avatar Eagles_Arrows  :'(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 08:57:47 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 08:33:51 am »
Man, i had no idea what side you were on, White Negro.

I just hate the people who call other "n00b" because they get killed by the M79. So, thats when i rip out my AK (or sometimes Barret, just for sh!ts and giggles ;D) and kill them some more. Aaaah...enjoyable.
I rule.
IGN: vK:\\ Deadpool

Offline Mothafix

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 08:50:36 am »
M79 is really, really annoying. You just shoot somewhere and people die.
MM must do something about it, like put startup time in it for example.
P.S I*A; MNOT NIGGATA!!1

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 08:56:46 am »
M79...  if you miss once, you can easily hide and reload before the enemy can get to you.  Barret it's not so easy because of the delay and longer reload time.  If you have M79 and suddenly someone starts firing at you from behind, all you need to do is turn around and shoot.  With barret, not only will you get BINKED, but also, you have the delay making it even hard to kill such an unexpected attack.  That is why the M79 is cheap and requires no skills.
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline [R^M]TomaHawk

• Major
  • Bush to the rescue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 09:37:05 am »
Dude i aint being mean or anything but 1 shot with a AUG u would be laying down on the ground yellin for a medic and if the m79 was so good im nam(vieatnam for short)it would be modded and have it its place in the 21st century.They did away with the m79 because it was to much cleaning and carring 2pound bullets.So after nam they fused together to make a M203 u can use it in cqb with the gun mode and when u dont want to mess with enemys hiding out with thier freinds in 1 spot raiose up the flap aim fire boom u just killed 2 tangos.

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 09:40:18 am »
If you have M79 and suddenly someone starts firing at you from behind, all you need to do is turn around and shoot.  With barret, not only will you get BINKED, but also, you have the delay making it even hard to kill such an unexpected attack.

The M79 gets binked! I really wish people would stop saying it doesn't. The problem is that you allow yourself to get too close to the M79 user. At close to point blank range, bink isn't an issue for any weapon.

Surprised the title has not been changed due to racism... even though the OP just loves "THEM" "niggaz."

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 01:23:23 pm »
I hate m79's, and no you dont have all the time in the world to kill him when he misses, the reload time is very short
You can unload from half to all of a clip depending on which gun your using in the reload time. I have died plenty of times whiloe reloading by auto users, maybe you just suck :D
@ii

Offline crackadillicus

• Major
    • my musics
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 03:25:09 pm »
big ups to fraggy & jgrp

i don't use the m79, & i'll admit it gets annoying when you play against an entire team usin em, but 1v1 any weapon can take another if it's used right

whether we all like to admit it or not, this game is damn well balanced, & that's why we all play it
I am the walrus?

Offline S4R

• Major
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 04:42:27 pm »
M79 is a cool weapon, except when all of the Red & Blue team of U13 clogs up ctf_Nuubia with it, then I get pissed off. But M79'ers like Poop and Spectral, I respect.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 07:23:55 pm »
Damn straight, no weapon in this game is 'noobish' or cheap. With the m79 you shoot, and if its over a long distance, it might as well be a feather. It takes so long to fall so any person with normal reflexes should be able to backflip, roll, slow down, speed up. And if you do manage to dodge that and take him out it is very satisfying.

And its even stupider when someone calls the barret a noob weapon. JUST HOW THE HELL IS THAT A NOOB WEAPON?!

Offline Jessica

• Major(1)
  • Bust a cap in your head, with my MP5!
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 07:51:11 pm »
I dunno, I can be killed by anyother weapon and be fine with it. But it's when I constantly am killed by a M79, then that gets annoying.

But you gotta admit they have to have some sort of skill. Because when I tried using it, I was horrible at it, and it seemed that I shot the nade like 500x slower than everybody that was killing me with it lol.

Ah well, I guess if your good at it and you can kill people with it. Stick with it, no other reason not to use it lol. Because it is a crazy killing machine!

Thank you very much Nick for this userbar!! <3

Offline DeMo

• Soldier
  • Stay Metal! \m/
    • Encoder 2002
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:55 pm »
Talk about small reload time.. look at the damn MP5.
It's 10 times worst than M79, very overpowered.

If miss your shot with M79 a guy with an MP5 can empty two clips on your ass before you can shoot him again.

<@Evil-Ville> Expect a picture of Chakra` holding his fleshlight soon!