Author Topic: SpawnObject (survival, rambo)  (Read 1221 times)

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
SpawnObject (survival, rambo)
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:58:37 pm »
Will the SpawnObject function still place down boxes (Medical Kit, Grenade Kit, Flamer Kit, Vest Kit, Predator Kit, Berserk Kit, Cluster Kit) in survival mode?

Why would it be unable to spawn a Rambo bow? Is it possible? Will this change in future versions?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:10:02 pm by DorkeyDear »

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: SpawnObject (survival, rambo)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 07:49:56 pm »
Yep, it will spawn anything no matter if the server has stat guns disabled, bonuses disabled, or anything disabled.

And I chose not to spawn Rambo because you get banned for using it if your not in Rambomatch. It is possible, and no it wont change

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 01:12:00 pm »
What if MM decides to have this be a server-side choice for auto ban?

*requests MM to set a server-side option for this being disabled*

also what if I wanted multiple rambos in a rambomatch server for whatever reason? you will be preventing me from doing this and I would be very upset (if i really decide i want to host a rambo server with multiple rambo bows), hehe.

Date Posted: April 25, 2007, 09:15:38 pm
And I chose not to spawn Rambo because you get banned for using it if your not in Rambomatch. It is possible, and no it wont change
Isn't there an option in Soldat.ini for enabling and disabling auto kick from having weapons your not allowed to have? I had to disable this for the script I'm making. Does this include the rambo bow?

Quote from: Soldat.ini
Disable_AntiCheat_Kick=1

If it does, you should allow spawning of Rambo then, sense you have the option to disable auto kicking.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 07:14:06 pm »
I would rather not promote the use of Disable_AntiCheat_Kick.... Disabling that makes your server extremely unreliable and will attract hackers like flies to poop, and your admin console would get spammed with "soandso is cheating" non stop. (Note that it only stops kicking, not console messages)