Official Content > News

1.4 release date

(1/202) > >>

Michal Marcinkowski:
After 19 months since the last version release and after 8 months of development we`re ready to release Soldat version 1.4. There are some major changes. A lot has been improved, fixed and polished up. The last couple of weeks was spent by Keron Cyst and others working on maps. No map has been left untouched, polybugs fixed, rewaypointed. Of course there will be new maps coming too. Thanks to all the people that helped translating the game, Soldat will be available in 22 different languages from installation! There will also be new features such as higher screen resolution for registered users which you can check on the registration page.
A little request, when it`s out use the torrent file first if you can to save bandwidth. Because there will be a lot of traffic. So when is the release? This Sunday.

I can`t tell when exactly but hopefully wherever you are around the globe when it`s Sunday Soldat 1.4 will be officially out. This is your last chance to buy Soldat registered version for only 9$. As I said before, the price will go up, when it is released it will automatically be 12$. So just 3 more days, do it now before it`s too late by clicking here.

You can stop e-mailing me now asking for the date. I also can`t wait to release it, I'm sure you`ll like it.

PS. Dragonflies will not be included :)

.Long-Range:
Yay second post!
I just refreshed the Soldat homepage and was filled with happiness.

EDIT:
Is this the first time MM has ever given away the release date of a Soldat version?!

AND1:
I cant wait, MM nice that you said when it will be released.

Released before holidays Hurray!!! ;D

Avarax:

--- Quote from: Michal Marcinkowski on April 25, 2007, 05:19:32 pm ---A lot has been improved, fixed and polished up.
--- End quote ---

o kurwa!

is 2.6.0 getting released simultaneously... it must ;Q
make me happy with another default map >_<

Veritas:
Hooray!

I can't wait  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version