Author Topic: Soldat Forums Radio??  (Read 5846 times)

Offline DarkNoddy

• Soldier
  • BunnehMastah
Re: Soldat Forums Radio??
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 02:53:11 pm »
Yeah. Kinda died long ago, due to lack of interest. I think fractured's went along with it too. I don't think anyone'd be interested in trying it again unless there was a sudden desire for such crap.

The Radio still exists, its just no-one is listening because no-one are broadcasting.. The IRC chan is #Soldat.radio on Quakenet.

A monthly podcast would be a way better idea than trying to revive the old soldat radio... Just 1 hour of small-talk related to soldat with all the latest news, funny commercials, interviews ... packed in one file ... a sticky topic with a downloadlink on this forum and the train is on the rails...

I'd have to say I agree, A monthly or every second week broadcastcast would be the best, but I think it should be on the radio :) (the old "official" broadcastst were up for grabs on the forums) and the radio would stay up (like it is now) for anyone who have the logins to broadcast... The old radio was to tight I think, and that is one of the reasons it died (there was a schedual and shit for when who broadcasted..)

Anyways that would probably be good for starters and if its a hit let it evolve from there..
----Get µTorrent here! - Torrent Tutorial----  
The sum of all fears: 01945

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 02:57:13 pm »
Yeah ...probably best bet would just be some 'recorded' radio repeated on the selfkill.com radio. Or something like that. Get a few dj's together, have them upload them talking, music, news, etc...

MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline adder

• Major
  • Party! At My Place
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 03:17:38 pm »
the selfkill radio is never on-air when i try and listen to it :(

MySpace
Ingame name: Adder

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 06:27:46 pm »
i wouldnt mind this idea. I dont know how often i would listen, but it would still be cool once in a while
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.