Author Topic: [List] Soldat 1.4 Bugs  (Read 5910 times)

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
[List] Soldat 1.4 Bugs
« on: April 29, 2007, 05:37:16 am »
A topic where to solve and inform about the all new bugs.

1. After playing the intro I can play the music in the background (F5-F7) but it collidse with the Soldat Track from the intro demo.
2. I don't get my secondary after first respawn, sometimes I get a Socom (even if I din't chose it as my default)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:50:39 am by y0da »

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: Soldat 1.4 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 05:42:50 am »
i installed everything from scratch and i get worng map version error when joining my own dedicated server, maybe it's a dedicated server bug?
urraka

Offline n0b-

• Soldier
  • Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls
    • Russian Soldat Community Homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 05:44:02 am »
The weapon of last kill is not shown in the death console.
Ehh, nvm, had too big images (worked fine in 1.3.1, however)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 06:09:34 am by n0b- »

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 05:46:16 am »
i installed everything from scratch and i get wrong map version error when joining my own dedicated server, maybe it's a dedicated server bug?

Tried to reboot your PC?

Offline Eric

• Major(1)
Re: [List] Soldat 1.4 Bugs
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:55:28 am »
I installed the 1.4 patch
Everything's fine EXCEPT that I can't play online
I restarted my comp but it still won't work
Should I uninstall Soldat and install 1.4?

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 05:57:03 am »
i installed everything from scratch and i get wrong map version error when joining my own dedicated server, maybe it's a dedicated server bug?

Tried to reboot your PC?

i hadn't actually, but now i tried that and it didnt make any difference. i also re downloaded the dedicated server cause it seemed to be different (the file size was different), but the problem is still there
urraka

LtHerbert

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 06:00:06 am »
OMG i installed it correctly but now i cant even join a sewrver?!?! it wont let me request s3ervers well (takes so long to load) and when i use another site to join a server it just says connectiong excepted and thats it! help!

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 06:06:48 am »
I cant play! I installed it and I see that I'm not registred but I'm registred LEGALLY! I see access violation after opening the game on 1024x768 or another....

Offline Dj MP

• Major(1)
  • Dance, teddy bear ! I SAID DANCE !!!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 06:09:50 am »
OMG i installed it correctly but now i cant even join a sewrver?!?! it wont let me request s3ervers well (takes so long to load) and when i use another site to join a server it just says connectiong excepted and thats it! help!

I have a simillary problem, when i want to refresh the server list, i got a "message sent... waiting for reply" and there's no reply xD Or I have to try again and again to finally try to join a server and get an error >_< I've joined only one server, the first time i tried. I've disabled my firewall but... it still make me sick :/
I've got a big bag of crabs heeerrreeee ! I'm gonna put them in my mouuuth ! Oooh yeeesss !!!

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 06:10:06 am »
2. I don't get my secondary after first respawn, sometimes I get a Socom (even if I din't chose it as my default)

Yeah, this happened to me...
respawn .. run ..
I threw my secondary and realised that it was soccom after getting onwed :/

Offline Dj MP

• Major(1)
  • Dance, teddy bear ! I SAID DANCE !!!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 06:16:04 am »
Another thing, i've been banned of lots of server because "banned for possible cheat"... I've never ever used cheats... Man I cant believe all the bugs i've seen in the last 30 minutes i've beginned to play !!!

Maybe it's because of SSCC ?  :o
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 06:43:34 am by Dj MP »
I've got a big bag of crabs heeerrreeee ! I'm gonna put them in my mouuuth ! Oooh yeeesss !!!

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 06:28:35 am »

I have a simillary problem, when i want to refresh the server list, i got a "message sent... waiting for reply" and there's no reply xD Or I have to try again and again to finally try to join a server and get an error >_< I've joined only one server, the first time i tried. I've disabled my firewall but... it still make me sick :/

I thing the 'Msg sent...waiting for a reply' is just a random thing. I get it a few times, I just click 'Cancel' go to the 'Start Game' menu, back to 'Join Game' and try again. Works for me.

LtHerbert

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 06:49:59 am »
for a version thats supposed to fix bugs it has a HUGE bug. I cant even get into a single stupid server!

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 07:22:12 am »
Same I can't request servers. I'll keep fiddling around with it.
Quote from: LeetFidle
WTF are you talking bout?! ww2 is fiction feckergot.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 07:33:48 am »
Everytime start Soldat it shows the DM bot window but the TM/CTF/INF..etc is selected and when i press start game it starts the TM/CTF/INF..etc that's selected. I don't remember this being in 1.3.1.

OBEY!!!

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 07:47:15 am »
OKay I got a new one I think. I finally got into the servers, (even though it has that error sometimes) But all the writing in the games is like flickering and moving and changing, it's really hard to read. And another one, When soldat starts is the menu windows supose to be small and in the corner of the screen?

Offline DemonDan

• Major(1)
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 07:53:07 am »
Loving 1.4, im also experiencing several problems already posted. 2 bugs I noticed that havn't been fixed:

1. Dropping your current weapon whilst standing on another weapon results in you dropping your current weapon, picking up then dropping the weapon on the ground. This is really anoying when you need to switch with a weapon on the ground fast!

2. Fake health packs and grenade boxes. Somtimes these things are unable to be interacted with for no apparent reason, this hasn't been fixed and is also very annoying when you attack with the strategy to race to a health pack only to find it does nothing.

Any information on these 2 bugs would be greatly appreciated. Also I heard somthing about the crouch bug not being fixed either.
Another one (not such a big deal) just wondering why it happens. From what I read it sounded like the lobby was going to be better and bug free. But when I request servers, i might get say 60 servers. Then i request a second later and i get 90 servers. Shouldn't that be fairly constant?

Dan
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 08:10:12 am by DemonDan »
Compared to the smart people in the world, your probably not as smart as you think you are. Compared to everyone in the world, your probably much smarter than you think you are.

Offline sticax

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 08:01:31 am »
when i press the chat/privatechat button i get some errorboxes...

Offline -Aaron-

• Major
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 08:07:56 am »
I have 3 problems and there all really annoying/make that game impossible to play, I've found out why I'm having these problems, it is that 1.4 sucks.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 08:23:32 am »
Um an other thing I've noticed it that the background flickers/flashs a lot.

OBEY!!!