Author Topic: Super Mod-Mixer w/ Profile, Skin and Taunt Editor + MORE!!!  (Read 85569 times)

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
Re: Super Mod-Mixer w/ Profile, Skin and Taunt Editor + MORE!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 08:19:51 pm »
Do other players who don't have this mod, actually see or hear the changes or just the user? Like do they see the custom taunts and graphics on your soldat?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 08:22:59 pm by Crimson Goth »

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2006, 11:46:26 pm »
No, only taunt is displayed in game, modded WM, gfx or sfx are visible only at player side. Other players see their Soldat.

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 04:29:16 am »
Nice
/Downloading.....done
*thumbs up* :D
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 04:07:32 pm »
What's really holding me back from downloading this is the lack of being able to mix different weapons from different mods, like the SMPC was able to. I like my custom mod to have insane combinations of both dual weapons, nerf guns and energy weapons. Nothing that would ever be released in the same mod.
Do that, and you've got my download. (Yes, I'm very hard to please.)

Other than that, nice program.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline MFO

• Soldier
    • Nintendo X
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 11:56:09 pm »
This looks awesome. I'll be downloading this now. Then I'll download more mods...
Ok, I'm new to Soldat. When you download a mod, do you put all of its contents into the mods folder?

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 11:54:07 pm »
yes you do.

eg on my computer C:\Games\Soldat\Mods\Skelemod\Gostek-gfx\... where Skelemod is the name of the mod.

If these are put in the right place, when you run soldat-mod-mixer you will see the mod name in some if not all of the lists, but only the lists that have those parts.

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline MFO

• Soldier
    • Nintendo X
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2006, 09:56:45 pm »
I noticed if I pick different parts of a mod, it won't let me pick gosteks. It just uses the default.

And how come you can only change the gosteks of the Alpha and Bravo teams?

EDIT: And take note I am not trying to criticize your program. I absolutely love it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 11:50:05 pm by MFO »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 10:52:03 pm »
I just downloaded the program and was insanely impressed.

The installer was like a breeze.

It detected my 6 mods or so, and worked great with all of them.

I had no problems, and already had the .net framework 2.

An Awesome Program! :)
There are other worlds than these

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2006, 05:33:47 pm »
I noticed if I pick different parts of a mod, it won't let me pick gosteks. It just uses the default.

And how come you can only change the gosteks of the Alpha and Bravo teams?

EDIT: And take note I am not trying to criticize your program. I absolutely love it.
The program does not detect gosteks additional to the default ones in a mod, this is because there is no strict folder format to these, and team2 gosteks aren't included because in the majority of mods these are duplicates of the default. if you wish to add your other gosteks to the list, please create a new folder under mods with the name of the gostek, and copy the corresponding gostek-gfx folder to it.

Soldat does not support four different gosteks in game, only two, thus it is impossible to set the gosteks for charlie and delta. At present, charlie uses alpha gostek and delta uses bravo gostek.  Until this is changed in soldat, there's nothing to do.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, I am glad you like/love it. 

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline `GuNs_ReVoLuTioN

• Major
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2006, 12:05:42 am »
Woww... this is so convenient.
The only thing it's missing is a preview for when you're changing around the colors of your soldier but other than that, it's one of the most useful soldat tools I have :]

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2006, 06:52:06 pm »
The only thing it's missing is a preview for when you're changing around the colors of your soldier but other than that, it's one of the most useful soldat tools I have :]
UPDATED 04 Dec 06
04-12-06 Added - Will view profile colours when the profile window is open and a profile is loaded.

Offline MFO

• Soldier
    • Nintendo X
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2006, 07:00:38 pm »
Thank you! I've been wanting that feature.

Offline TeH-SoMeOnE

• Major(1)
  • ill cut ur neck off
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2006, 12:43:44 am »
i need a bit of a help cus look: i downloaded copied the mods and overwrited them to the mods folder now i browsed and it just sais soldat.exe not found and what do i even browse for the damn weps it works only for the ''race/body'' w/e lolz anyway help me cus it just sais soldat.exe not found but i DO open the soldat foldar and the mods sooo... help
TEH KILLER IS HERE I WILL KILL YOU AND CUT YOUR BLOODY NECK OFF ILL WATCH YOU SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE GRIM REAPER!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (lolz)

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2006, 01:42:54 am »
when it asks you to navigate to the soldat folder, you simply select the soldat folder from the browse window.  When the soldat folder is highlighted press ok.  SIMPLE!

Offline `GuNs_ReVoLuTioN

• Major
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 04:10:11 pm »
UPDATED 04 Dec 06
04-12-06 Added - Will view profile colours when the profile window is open and a profile is loaded.
Perfect to the max, thank you so much :]

Offline Social Poison

• Major(1)
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2006, 07:57:34 pm »
Looks like just the tool I was looking for... *dloads*
Disclaimer!? I've got your f$#%ing disclaimer right here!

Offline El Nacho

• Major(1)
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2006, 08:18:56 pm »
So if I use this and change around mods i'll still be able to play online right?

Offline TeH-SoMeOnE

• Major(1)
  • ill cut ur neck off
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2006, 01:15:33 am »
dude i DID do dat edak but dont u get it i highlighted it was found but when it was found it STILL DIDNT show the weapons and the other stuff just your body like wtf i tried it 100 times literuly pleaseee help and put a litlle more info in it sheesh lol

Date Posted: December 06, 2006, 01:09:13 AM
do i  need to CHOOSE only the soldat folder or the precice soldat folder i want to add cus that would take for ages... dammit...

Date Posted: December 06, 2006, 01:14:15 AM
dude please help dammit and do i choose only the soldat folder or the PRECICE FOLDER i want to use cus taht would take for ages your all enjoying the programm and i cant :'(
TEH KILLER IS HERE I WILL KILL YOU AND CUT YOUR BLOODY NECK OFF ILL WATCH YOU SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE GRIM REAPER!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (lolz)

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2006, 01:58:19 am »
the only choice you should make is probably the one you already made, all the mods found in your soldat/mods folder will be automatically added.  I made it pretty simple, so there's little to be done, still you need to download the mods and extract them to the sodat folder.  There has been 700+ downloads and you are the first person to have this problem, thus I think it may be something at your end.  The instructions explain it quite clearly, if anyone other than TeH-SoMeOnE has any hints or can improve my instructions please do.  This guy seems like he wants to use the mod mixer but I am outta ideas.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2006, 12:18:53 am »
My first suggestion for TeH-SoMblahblah would be to buy a keyboard that has a fullstop key.

Secondly, reinstall Soldat to a new folder, reinstall the mod mixer to that new folder, copy one mod onto the new soldat install, and try the mod mixer... If that fails, throw your computer in the bin.