Author Topic: Holy shit  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
Re: Holy ****
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 02:29:34 pm »
he stopped posting..

Yes, unlike you, I have a life. Do you know what "McDonalds" means? Or what about "friends"? I don't exactly have the time to refresh this page once a minute.

It's stupid to base your own opinions on others. But judging from the criticism and problems I have seen... I've witnessed 2 other versions being released, and both of them weren't followed by anything like this. So how can this version possibly be better than those? I'll continue to try and make the game work, something that the player shouldn't be forced to do. How many players will simply uninstall the game after it doesn't work? A game should be easy to set up.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline REPredator

• Soldier
  • The Hunt is on..
    • Rogue Elite Website
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007, 02:42:48 pm »
so your the reason i have -1 now...   >:(

EDIT: It went back up to 0
Signature removed, because your so awesome.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2007, 02:44:22 pm »
I agree with that last point, had the same problem. Remember to set res to 6xx 400 (err, the lowest one), and turn on video compatibility.

*EDIT* heh, that was me.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline REPredator

• Soldier
  • The Hunt is on..
    • Rogue Elite Website
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007, 02:45:15 pm »
Fluffy...why are you being an ***hole just because the game isn't working for you.. you can check down at the Ask Help section and they can help you. No reason to flame

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 02:52:09 pm »
Fluffy...why are you being an ***hole just because the game isn't working for you.. you can check down at the Ask Help section and they can help you. No reason to flame
no they can't.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline REPredator

• Soldier
  • The Hunt is on..
    • Rogue Elite Website
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 02:59:57 pm »
they helped me..

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 03:03:21 pm »
they helped me..
His problem can only be solved by MM
These issues need fixing. Please wait for a patch from me.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline REPredator

• Soldier
  • The Hunt is on..
    • Rogue Elite Website
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 03:09:11 pm »
O ok sorry my mistake.. hope MM comes out with a patch for it soon ASAP so Fluffy can try 1.4 for himself :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 03:24:15 pm by REPredator »

Offline mortal_soldier

• Major
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 03:18:05 pm »
I was pretty dissapointed myself, i find the bullets...strange...wonder who came up with that. The lobby doesnt work well....atleast for me....sometimes it loads...sometimes it doesnt.....and the game also occasionally crashes when i try to join a game. The chat text is so small its impossible to read ( i run the game in window mode). I decided to stick with 1.3.1 as long as there are players.
the day microsoft makes something that doesn´t suck, is the day the make a vacuum cleaner.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 03:46:17 pm »
he stopped posting..

Yes, unlike you, I have a life. Do you know what "McDonalds" means? Or what about "friends"? I don't exactly have the time to refresh this page once a minute.

It's stupid to base your own opinions on others. But judging from the criticism and problems I have seen... I've witnessed 2 other versions being released, and both of them weren't followed by anything like this. So how can this version possibly be better than those? I'll continue to try and make the game work, something that the player shouldn't be forced to do. How many players will simply uninstall the game after it doesn't work? A game should be easy to set up.
Well look whos talking.. You shouldn't of made this topic in the first place dumb ass. Thanks alot of wasting 5 minutes of my time.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 03:51:50 pm »
Thanks alot of wasting 5 minutes of my time.
HEH, what time? ;D

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2007, 03:52:52 pm »

Yes, most likely. As a matter of fact I just smited everybody in this thread. Why? Because I can.

no they can't.

Exactly. I've tried everything, but nothing seems to help. If I check video compatibility, the game screams for DirectX being too old. So I upgrade to 9.0c, but the error is the same. If I check force software, the game starts, but with no image. With both checked, nothing works.

I decided to stick with 1.3.1 as long as there are players.

Sticking with 1.3... sticking with 1.3. Hell yes! That's the best idea I've heard in a long time.
he stopped posting..

Well look whos talking.. You shouldn't of made this topic in the first place dumb ass. Thanks alot of wasting 5 minutes of my time.

You are most welcome.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline FannyBoy

• Soldier
  • Mwhaha!
    • |> Slavia Ultras <|
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2007, 04:00:15 pm »
Besides upon installation and first time playing it, I recieved the video compatibility error, this is probably one of the best versions, besides 1.2.1.
I'm so excited how 1.2.1 so old version could be good. I never played cause I started on 1.3.1 ;]

Offline Exterminans

• Major
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2007, 04:05:22 pm »
1.4 is the worst version ever. Not that I could whine, because I can't make it to work, no matter what I do. I've tried everything.

But judging from what most people say, 1.4 is a real piece of crap. Nothing works, crapload of new bugs, crashes all the time, worse balance (well, it's always a debate, and I really can't say anything), ****ty cheat prevention and a great deal of people can't even play it. You get the idea.

My question is, how can Michal release this kind of crap? Maybe it's just a joke, eventually he'll release the real thing and every will be happy in harmony, peace and stuff. Or maybe not. But I mean, COME ON, it was hyped for what, one and half years, and we all patiently waited for it. And when it comes out, it's a goddamned horribly abominated piece of monkey ****. Why, why!

zomg, you fool, just because it doesn't work when u try for a while it doesn't mean its crap and **** and sux and all...
do you really think MM would release it, if it weren't playable and full of bugs?

true, there are some bugs, and it crashes sometimes, but remember the first post from MM, just at the bottom he wrote that there still are several problems to be solved, so rtfm and stfu!
The hands of a king are the hands of a healer!

So what do we need, besides a miracle? Guns. Lots of guns

Offline FannyBoy

• Soldier
  • Mwhaha!
    • |> Slavia Ultras <|
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2007, 04:07:48 pm »
I am happy that I haven't any problems....
*jumping like happy rabbit*

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2007, 04:23:23 pm »
Yes, most likely. As a matter of fact I just smited everybody in this thread. Why? Because I can.

OH NOES!!! HE SMITED US!!!  Big deal, like i care how much u smite ppl. What you should do, since soldat appearently holds no interest to you, is go back to McDonalds and stuff your fat ass up while your friends make fun of you. I have a life, and i decided that gaming will be part of my life forever.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2007, 04:25:02 pm »

no they can't.

Exactly. I've tried everything, but nothing seems to help. If I check video compatibility, the game screams for DirectX being too old. So I upgrade to 9.0c, but the error is the same. If I check force software, the game starts, but with no image. With both checked, nothing works.

I decided to stick with 1.3.1 as long as there are players.

Sticking with 1.3... sticking with 1.3. Hell yes! That's the best idea I've heard in a long time.
he stopped posting..

You are most welcome.
Wow.. Fluffy why do you even bother to come to the forums.. There fixing 1.4 so keep your pie-hole down you ****er
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2007, 04:26:43 pm »
Every new version has its problems and they'll get fixed.  1.4 was a major update to Soldat, so it makes sense that we have some major problems to work out.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2007, 04:27:55 pm »
He's mad because he's waited for a long time, and when it finally comes out, it doesn't meet his expectations. So fluff down, fluffy.

EDIT: Right you are...the 1.4 version has caused a disturbance in the force...

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2007, 04:33:09 pm »
Blue ninja has caused a disturbance in the forums...

Oh, and I set the font config to 1.3.1 and it looks worse then ever.