Author Topic: Bugs: Lobby registration & Barrett startup sound  (Read 612 times)

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
Bugs: Lobby registration & Barrett startup sound
« on: April 29, 2007, 12:32:43 pm »
Lobby server re-registering after game end.
Start a local game, lobby registering must be enabled in the options. If the lobby registration fails (maybe even if it is successful, haven't had the luck to actually get the server into the lobby yet though) you'll be notified that a retry will be executed in 2 minutes. Now, join any other server you may fancy. The client will (try to?) register the initially created server in the lobby.

M72 Law startup sound on the Barrett
A simple one; the Law's startup sound will play when you initiate a shot on the Barrett. Who knows, this might be on purpose; but if this is the case I'd rather have two different wav files for greater modability.

Offline GluLm

• Camper
  • Polybugs' nightmare
    • maps pack project
Re: Bugs: Lobby registration & Barrett startup sound
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 01:00:08 pm »
You're right about the barrett sound, I noticed that too.
:/
Bring back Soldat 1.3.1! New bullet trails DIE!

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 01:05:32 pm »
There are a few pretty large problems with the new lobby that we couldn't have found with prerelease testing.  We're working to fix them and hopefully will have them fixed in a week or two (though I can't promise that)

Offline MWTBDLTR

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 04:19:37 pm »
I absolutely HATE the startup sound on the barret.  Is there any way to disable it?  Sorry i guess I'm just picky
.:*OC*:. MWTBDLTR