Author Topic: Soldat Prob... Need HELP!!!!  (Read 700 times)

Offline Vasya

• Major(1)
Soldat Prob... Need HELP!!!!
« on: April 29, 2007, 12:49:55 pm »
I have a problem with my respawn. I can't see the time respawn and not see who is entering and is leaving around server.

I can't also see whom I killed as well as who killed me... What does my problem ?

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Lifeā„¢
Re: Soldat Prob... Need HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 02:15:50 pm »
First question, but not directed at you : can version 1.4 play on a 1.31 server ? If you can't, that'll be causing a bunch of problems.

Second, directed at Vasya, give yourself a clean install :D. Try installing Soldat into a different folder and playing it again. Oh, and the next time you come complaining of a problem, try giving some specifics; maybe what you had done to the game recently (e.g. reg hack, hacking, etc :) ) or if you'd had any computer upgrades. Although some of these may seem unrelated to your problem, computers are massively complex and can be weird in that everything relates to each other.

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 02:17:29 pm »
First question, but not directed at you : can version 1.4 play on a 1.31 server ? If you can't, that'll be causing a bunch of problems.

No, the two versions are incompatible. And I suppose you meant "If you can, ..." ;)

Offline Vasya

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 02:26:08 pm »
I advised myself very problem stuck in language... I had placed English I changed cannon to the German and everything is good =O

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 02:30:07 pm »
Did you mess with any of the yourlanguage.ini settings? Or you can try changing the size of the text in ...Soldat\Txt\Languages\yourlanguage.ini.

You could copy the info from the german.ini into the english.ini and see if it'll be fixed.

OBEY!!!