Author Topic: Ammo Bug  (Read 450 times)

Offline Fighta

• Major(1)
Ammo Bug
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:57:51 pm »
I didn't figure this out, Kon did.

After throwing grenades then dropping your weapon you lose ammo.

Examples:

-3 Bullets left on the barret, Throw 3 grenades then get killed by an enemy. When the enemy picks the gun up, they'll have to fully reload it.

-Full deagle clip. You throw 2 grenades then drop your gun and pick it up, you'll have 5 bullets.

Its nothing serious, but yeah its a bug.

Date Posted: April 29, 2007, 08:06:15 PM
I'll also add this.

In player options I have my secondary set to knife. Whenever first join a server, I have to click knife or else it won't spawn with me. But if I make my own server, it spawns with me no matter what.

Last thing, It's happend a few times to me.. Whenever I die and the Weapons list comes up, my knife is always highlighed (which is good) but after I had thrown my knife I picked a socom, then I kept spawning with a socom, not a knife, until I re-clicked the knife, even tho it was already highlighted. Don't think its very common, but its definetaly happend to me a few times.

Date Posted: April 29, 2007, 08:16:08 PM
Ah, I also need help with one thing.. I'm not sure if someone has already asked about it.

-The Death Logs are too big, and it's a bit harder to understand them compared to 1.3. I made the size smaller and everything to make it work. But it just doesn't seem right. I was just wondering if its possible to somehow edit my soldat and get the 1.3 Death Logs?

Thanks.

Date Posted: April 29, 2007, 08:19:09 PM
OMG lol, I now can't use my "Incoming Low" taunt in public/private servers. I can only use it in my own server. I don't understand why tho? Alt+M is the taunt that doesn't work in public servers. Anyone know why?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 10:10:08 pm by Fighta »