Author Topic: Soldat Resizer.  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Lord Grove .:B.B:.

• Major(1)
Soldat Resizer.
« on: June 30, 2006, 07:56:46 am »
Hey Guys, First Post  :D

Just wondering about a soldat resizer, ive tried the one by troop but doesnt do anything on my soldat, could be because im running 1.1.3 and i think it was designed for 1.0.2, now im nto completely sure what these do i couldnt quite understand the description, as straight foward as it was, but i was thinking the other night, would it be possible to display the windowed versions high quality graphics at high resoloution? when i thought of the program my head almost exploded...  anyways i hope ive posted in the right place.

Cheers.

Just got the resizer to work. Some weird problem with my screen but it works, but still goes back to my main point, it resizes the graphics to fullscreen in game, now i was also considering if you were to make the graphics full screen but at a heaps high res, you might be able to shoot/aim further than average joe. also i think the interface would be messed up.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 08:18:54 am by Lord Grove .:B.B:. »

Offline KeFear

• Soldier
  • ARSSE Creator
Re: Soldat Resizer.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:14:46 am »
First of all, your post doesn't really make sence. And I mean this part:
im running 1.1.3 and i think it was designed for 1.0.2
WTF?

Anyways, for the second part, your suggestion:
It is not possible, and it would be far unfair against ppl with low resolution, if you could aim more precise in a higher resolution machine.

And last: you should have posted this in the other topic, i think it really fits there, cos you are asking questions about Soldat Resizer by Troop.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 11:28:19 am »
I saw this right after he posted it, but decided to leave it here intentionally, rather than tell him to re-post in the thread (since he already wrote it out here).

In the future, post in the topic related to the program please.

Offline Lord Grove .:B.B:.

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 10:27:20 pm »
Yeah i get what your sayin,  ;) sorry bout the posting issue guys, shall remember in the future. thanks for your help.