Author Topic: I got banned...  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
I got banned...
« on: April 25, 2007, 01:57:33 pm »
What happened is that while playing on !Eite Snipe & Slice at the beginning both teams grabbed eachothers flags. While the red team was gone i camped in a tunnel and waited for some time. As soon as the red dude with our flag came i sniped him down and returned the flag. I went up and grabbed the red flag (since we scored and it respawned) and the dude i shot respawned too. He changed to a knife and threw it at me to lightly into my legs. Luckily I survived with little health, and since I was on the ground I grabbed one of the medkits. Then I rushed into the tunnel and started to run away. I miscalculated one jump and slowed down a bit but the guy behind be missed me cuz I backflipped. In the meantime the other two from the red team went fast to the middle entrance of the tunnel and lay down in the middle of it hoping to get a shot, but both of them failed to even scratch me. I jumped out of the tunnel through the middle entrance and rushed to my base and capped. One of the red got mad, cuz he was attempting to kill me with knife firs and then with the sniper (remember the knife throw?) and called me a hacker and made a votekick with reason "I couldn't kill the hacker". Unluckily I got kicked even tho I did not hack... can someone help me plz?? I dunno who to contact... and !Elite Snipe & Slice is my favorite server...  :'(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 02:00:19 pm by Laser Guy »
Text goes here...

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
Re: I got banned...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 01:59:32 pm »
everybody has been in this situation (getting banned for 'hacking/cheating')

can't help youon who to contact...

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 08:59:52 am »
OK, I got unbanned, but still it makes me mad that noobs will just kick you out because you are too good for them.
Text goes here...

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 06:12:10 pm »
Same old story, we've all been there.  Good to hear you were unbanned.

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:48 pm »
I got banned while playing on !Eite Snipe & Slice  and !Elite Snipe & Slice is my favorite server...  :'(
It's my favorite server, too. Sorry, late post.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 11:23:49 am »
Thx guyz, it's good to know I'm not alone :)

Date Posted: April 28, 2007, 12:32:03 PM
crap it, whenever i logg on it somehow votekicks me without a reason...
Text goes here...

Offline _Alf_

• Major(1)
  • Me likes human blood
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:56 pm »
I thought you could only be permanently banned by admins, while votekick was only a temporary ban...

Am i wrong?
[size=15]Fact:I am a genius and those who do not agree with me will burn in hell.[/size]

Offline REPredator

• Soldier
  • The Hunt is on..
    • Rogue Elite Website
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:12 pm »
Well about 5 minutes ago I joined a server and was kicked 1 minute later for being "iboite" i used http://rr.soldat.pl/ to find that server and when i tried to join back in it said I was Banned from the server, I hope its only temporary because I had just joined then got kicked...i hate it when people take over servers like that
Signature removed, because your so awesome.

Offline Red Neck

• Soldier
  • in game: >RE< Monomaniac .:|FA|:.
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 04:32:23 pm »
for future reference go here and post the prob if it has to do with elite (they own the servers): www.elitectf.com

there a go  ;D

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 08:03:21 am »
admin u can lock that topic (or mod)
Text goes here...

Offline Coolio

• Camper
  • Well cya all.
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 10:51:53 pm »
DOn't worry dude Elite Ctf has been having problems with there servers. On the day soldat 1.4 came out alot of people got banned from elite ctf because the servers were messed up. So they are probably gonna take everybody off the ban list because they can't tell who got banned for wat. So since they don't know and alot of people got banned from their servers for nothing they'll take everybody off. AND OYEAH this is soldat 1.4 nobody hacks so they probably took everybody off the ban list. And if that doesn't happen PM Spasm the owner of Elite Snipe and Slice
BANNED