Author Topic: Some serious errors going on  (Read 433 times)

Offline PoX

• Major(1)
  • Sn-Msg
Some serious errors going on
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:20:31 pm »
Ok at first I just figured that the servers were down when I started to play but the ip to the last game I was in was still up at the top so I just joined that game and played for awhile. Anyhow friend calls me up hes having the same problem with the servers not loading so I told hime that they were probably just down because I was having the same problem. However when I tried to get on I got some error telling me some long number was not a valid integer. Happened on both 1.4 and 1.3 less than half an hour ago or so it was working fine. What the hell?

Date Posted: May 09, 2007, 08:46:02 pm
And yes I have read about what there is to be done when both of these things happen but the point is it was working fine just a little bit ago. That and I would really like not to reinstall for the integer problem as I have not just downloaded soldat like today. I've been playing for awhile now and just today am having this problem along with the servers.

Date Posted: May 09, 2007, 08:54:01 pm
And out of desperation just tried a reinstall for 1.3, and got nothing. Really need some help here.
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
Re: Some serious errors going on
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 11:56:26 pm »
Restart.