Author Topic: Selfkill.de  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Projekt_Jooi_[GER]

• Major(1)
Selfkill.de
« on: May 11, 2007, 05:21:54 pm »
Hello I'm Projekt_Jooi I am german so anser in a easy english pls or german I want to read news and Register in a Liga but selfkill.de doesn't works can anyone say the reason?

_________________________________________________ _____________

Hallo ich bin Projekt_Jooi I bin Deutsch also antwortet in einem leichten english pls oder deutsch. I will die News lesen und mich in einer Liga Regestrieren doch Selkill.de funktioniert nicht kann mir einer den grund sagen? :-\

Offline Not Not Muldritch

• Major
Re: Selfkill.de
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 05:32:12 pm »
We are of less understanding likely your answer of question to the extent that without relevancy I will commense and become trolling toward your being. Registration of the league is or may be dependant upon variables, several of nature, or to be the selection of websites you might campaign to venture to, though news or other related activities into reading this that you would want would indeed be occupied within.

As for selfkill, perhaps the nature of disability to transmit could be related toward the amount or lack thereof of which bandwidth is consumed unto. Perhaps it is orifice? Projekt_Jooi, I would appreciate for you to be of enlightenment toward your matter which is unfortunate, but I am likely to be positive of outcomes unlike those of murders. To be of the lesson of selfkill's disruption, I cannot perhaps discern the meaning, although positively thinking of the soon activation of this that you desire.

Also! Important! DO NOT CONSTRUCTION OF THE ALLEGATION TOWARD YOURSELF! This will result upon veritable tornadoes of tumultuousness and organic unwellness!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 05:34:48 pm by Not Not Muldritch »

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 05:35:54 pm »
The main Selfkill website is temporarily down, as far as I have heard. Think there was some talk about a denial of service attack.. dunno if they got it sorted out or not. They'll probably get the site up again soon enough.

The Soldat servers with the webinterface is still functional though.

Offline Projekt_Jooi_[GER]

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 05:54:59 pm »
THX and do anyone know when the site will go on?

Offline Not Not Muldritch

• Major
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 06:22:18 pm »
THX and do anyone know when the site will go on?
If it is as to the concurrent with before planning, selfkill perhaps will be awakened of the latest day. However, transmissions are of not arriving to the information, perhaps so that may be later.

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 08:38:51 pm »
Oh cut it out Muldritch, stop messing with the poor boy's mind... ¬_¬

Anyhow, it seems that www.selfkill.de is working for me. At the top of the page i'm reading this.

Dear User, we are still under a DDoS Attack and server.selfkill.com is not reachable. Please use the Domain s2.selfkill.com (with IP 83.243.84.56) instead and login to your webinterface here http://s2.selfkill.com. Thank you for your cooperation.

*UPDATE*

The problem with the DDOS attack solved for now.
server.selfkill.com [83.243.84.55] back online!

s2.selfkill.com does no longer work for playing!

Seems their problem is all better now. Who would want to ddos good old selfkill? they're practically keeping Europe alive.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 02:43:50 am »
Man man man, lern englisch........

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 04:53:32 am »
Why don't you study some German, child?

[sorry very off topic]
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:25:37 am »
I'm guessing it wasn't them being DDoSed, but rather someone else in the same subnet or rack as them.  Among many other things, one of the reasons DDoS attacks are so bad is because they can effect many other people on the same network as the target machine(s).

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 12:12:31 pm »
Why don't you study some German, child?

[sorry very off topic]

me? I live in germany. I told him to learn proper english because it's hard to read.